Rageer’s customs // ( Wavves – Afraid of Heights)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Sideshow
    Participant

I never saw a link for Lenny Kravitz “Again”. Just a preview video.

I never saw a link for Lenny Kravitz “Again”. Just a preview video.

two days ago, I saw on the front page just above the icon “Muse – Exo – Politics” the icon of the song “Lenny Kravitz – Again” with a photo album and features of the music (guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, vocals) just like this one “Muse – Exo – Politics”. Lovely to see this music available, but there yesterday when I returned to download, only the available icon was the song “Muse – Exo – Politics” and “Lenny Kravitz – Again” was gone

I swear… I saw

I like the Supermassive Black Hole custom with OrangeHarrison’s vox, but rageer’s venue animations are amazing (That solo!) Is there any way to combine the two?

rageer
      Participant

i’ve been a little busy this month also from the scene , SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , lets see what we have for the rest of the year :

Customs TBR ( and i hope soon ):

-Again -Lenny Kravitz ( i want to re do the lipsync and fix some venue animations on the vocalist )

-Intro/apocalypse please ( i HAVE to re-think the venue animations cause i dont like them how they look )

-Scott Pilgrim Anthem – Anamanaguchi (for some reasone i have no idea why i haven’t posted anything about this song )

-Back To School – Deftones ( i have been re-doing the tempo map hundred of times and still cant find a good one if someone has good timing please help me so i can release the song ( has everything , even venue and something more)

-Los Adolecentes – Denver ( the video was posted , the song is playable, its fun , but i feel it needs something more )

-This fire Burns – KSE ( the awkward case of the song that was made and never got the venue track done )

Songs i want to start to chart :

since my music taste changed a lot this year and i ve been doing tons of stuff i want to make easy customs for now so, some of the songs that will get a chance to be charted are :

– Alien Days – MGMT

– Safe and Sounds – Capital Cities

and to not forget some song i was working but i stoped for different reasons :

( citizen erased, moskau , weekend wars / Brian eno ( these ones were supoused to be released with time to pretend) ,and a song by U2 )

so if one of you are really interested to see some of these songs done ( the ones i was working on ) get in touch with me or just wait until you see this post updated .

have a nice day and keep rockeeeeeeen!

rageer
        Participant

new song will be released today

Sideshow
          Participant

I think somebody already did a full band custom of “Engel”. Not sure of the quality of it but its out there.

rageer
            Participant
              I think somebody already did a full band custom of “Engel”. Not sure of the quality of it but its out there.

thats right , that custom was made by me like 2 years ago , now i updated it with tempo map , better animations and venue and many fixes and officialy released by me .

Sideshow
              Participant

Well then, have at it!

Is it just me or does the Engel link not work? When I click on the lilnk it takes me to my mediafire account. :confused:

rageer
                Participant
                  Well then, have at it!

Is it just me or does the Engel link not work? When I click on the lilnk it takes me to my mediafire account. :confused:

soz … fixed

Is “Again” almost done? :excited:

rageer
                  Participant
                    Is “Again” almost done? :excited:

yup , almost , by almost i mean OD and lipsync

Is this one not expert only? Just asking due to the visualizer saying it isn’t.

rageer
                    Participant
                      Is this one not expert only? Just asking due to the visualizer saying it isn’t.

i haven’t updated the version of le fluffie on my pc neither C3 magma, so yeah , bad news for all EMH fans , i will not update my customs for now im just focused on expert only ( even in hard diff is harder than expert in my last released song )

Also making more arcade fire songs .

Noticed you were working on Citizen Erased from that post in November OP. What is the status on that?

Sideshow
                      Participant

I noticed the older version of Engel has harmonies and the new version doesnt. Is there a reason why this is?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 173 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button