Quick question about con files

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

If I’m downloading files from the Other Customs forum, how do I know if they are XBOX 360 compatible?

Probably a stupid question as I’ve only been on the forum for a week. I got over 100 from the C3 Song Database and they all work fine on my 360 (along with The Beatles Rock Band files), but most of the customs I’ve downloaded from the Other Customs forum threads don’t seem to show up in the Song List in RB3.

Thanks,

Travis

Ultimate_MANG0
    Participant

You should assume that all songs are for 360, unless stated otherwise. I have downloaded alot of songs from the customs thread and havent had a problem with them at all on my 360. As to why they arent showing up im not too sure.

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

Can you name of the other customs that aren’t showing up? That might help find the cause of the problem.

Hey guys,

Fixed my problem. I simply renamed some of the problem files (shortening the name in most cases and removing any special characters (like %) and then they all showed up.

Not sure what the trouble file was since I put a bunch on at once, but after changing the name of several (20 to 30), now they all show up!!!

Wish I had better information on the resolution.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button