PS3 Question about collecting alotta songs!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ninikee456
    Participant

Hey people,

So I have been gathering a few customs here and there on the database and have come to collected about 30 in total for my system. Now, i am aware of the whole songs.dta process and putting the cons after there converted into the hmx#### folder and what have you. My main question is that is there a limit as to how many songs can processed in that folder? I boot up my ps3 everytime and it just freezes right when it pops up the little DLC ticker on the top of the screen. If so, how do i create seperate packs for the songs i have? Any response would be greatly appreciated!

People have over 2000 songs in the pack. I don’t think there is a limit.

ninikee456
      Participant

Jeez. In that one pack alone? wow. so maybe its the system or the HDD? i am talking about that free rb pack i had to download as well.

Yes; everyone uses that pack.

There is no song limit to the pack; just the hard coded 3k song limit in the game.

Maybe it’s a bad DTA entry; I’d check that. (typo; or just a bad one)

The method to use another pack would be the same as the PAL method in the PS3 tutorial, but it is not needed; your problem is highly likely a bad DTA entry in your DTA file.

ninikee456
        Participant

hmm ok. yea ill prolly try it one at a time with the songs then. i think i may have been rushing at one point and prolly messed up along the conversion part of cons or something idk lol. thanks greatly!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button