PS3 – Broken links or damaged song reports

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    TrojanNemo
    Participant

You should notify the author. That’s a known audio bug with Magma and he should have noticed. Easy fix, so just bring it to his attention.

Veitli
      Participant

Thanks for getting “o my soul” and “the mirror” to work!  Just tried the ps3 links for “heard it through the grapevine” and “turn off the light” again and they still freeze in those same spots.  Repairs would be appreciated.

NeedDreamer
        Participant

Has anyone gotten Heard it Through the Grapevine and Turn out the Lights to work yet?

Veitli
          Participant

Has anyone gotten Heard it Through the Grapevine and Turn out the Lights to work yet?

Nope, just checked today

NeedDreamer
            Participant

Nope, just checked today

Damn

NeedDreamer
              Participant

Has anyone one had luck with these on PS3?

NeedDreamer
                Participant

Has anyone had a problem since Def Leppard Hysteria was added to my song list, the Muse Hysteria now always points to the Def Leppard Hysteria in the library it previews it and selecting it it plays Def Leppard Hysteria.

Veitli
                  Participant

Has anyone had a problem since Def Leppard Hysteria was added to my song list, the Muse Hysteria now always points to the Def Leppard Hysteria in the library it previews it and selecting it it plays Def Leppard Hysteria.

Short answer: No

Long answer: The PS3 version of Muse-Hysteria is in a completely separate folder from the one we can put the customs in. Because they’re in completely separate folders, the system shouldn’t get confused. You should probably just buy the official dlc instead of just pirating the xbox version and putting it through the tools converter.

NeedDreamer
                    Participant

My Muse Hysteria isn’t pirated. But thanks.

TrojanNemo
                      Participant

Use Setlist Manager to scan your PS3 and send me the .setlist file it’ll create and I’ll take a look.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk Pro.

Farottone
                        Keymaster

Re:Hysteria, this is a huge no-no for authors that you learn the moment you do a song that has the same title as an official DLC. Authors should always use either the numeric ID option or append an author specific prefix to the song ID. If the original song has “hysteria” for ID and the custom as “hysteria” for ID, the second one will not be cached but the original one will point to the new one.

NeedDreamer
                          Participant

Re:Hysteria, this is a huge no-no for authors that you learn the moment you do a song that has the same title as an official DLC. Authors should always use either the numeric ID option or append an author specific prefix to the song ID. If the original song has “hysteria” for ID and the custom as “hysteria” for ID, the second one will not be cached but the original one will point to the new one.

I think I have the same problem with P.O.D.-Boom and a custom Simple Plan-Boom.

So is there a fairly easy fix that I can to do this?

Farottone
                            Keymaster

Yes, change song ID for the custom and probably wipe the cache.

NeedDreamer
                              Participant

Yes, change song ID for the custom and probably wipe the cache.

Hi

Thanks for the response, but I’m afraid I don’t quite know how to do that. Do I do this before I add the song to my list on my Playstation? Or edit the original c3 con? And how?

Please.

TrojanNemo
                                Participant

If you’re using PS3 Converter as intended, it’s already changing the song ID to a unique ID for you every time you add a song, so that step is not necessary. There also is no cache file on the PS3 for you to delete and rebuild.

I told you a few posts up what to do. You haven’t done it. Don’t know what else to say.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Back to top button