Pop Goes Rockband – 23rd June – Summer 4 Pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 639 total)
  • Author

Sonic 2’s soundtrack is one of the few soundtracks that competes with Megaman 2 & 3 to me. Just above Metroid, FF1 and Zelda from that era.

You do know that gif above is the sonic 1 intro? And you do know that sonic 2 ost has been released (keys only atm)

There will be a release later today so look out for that, after work. Should be around 5-6pm GMT

Happy 25th Sonic..

Keys Tails4eva / Reductions BattlePenquin

Well from the reaction I’ve had from sonic 1, I think its fair to say, there maybe more genesis customs

5 song slight fixes and upgrades tonight!

There’s so many good songs in this thread, but alas… no vocals. I cry.

Next 2 songs are AWESOME, been sat on them for a while, I also hate them, for reasons your see soon enough

2 more sonic classics coming today!!!??!!

Yuzo Koshiro – Scrap Brain Zone (Sonic The Hedgehog GG/MS)

Keys, Guitar and Bass Tails4eva

Reductions BattlePenquin

Yuzo Koshiro – Boss Battle (Sonic The Hedgehog 2 GG)

Keys, Guitar and Bass By Tails4eva

Reductions by BattlePenquin

Thanks for your amazing support and feedback, stay tuned for more video game themes, very soon

https://www.surveycrest.com/s/576526af00aed

Still time to enter competition submit the survey and leave your username, and win a retro steam hamper, closes on 30th July 2016!

All requests on this survey are treated with BIGGEST respect and I look into ALL requests

So please https://www.surveycrest.com/s/576526af00aed

Just to say, thankyou so much for not one person mentioning, a problem with my chart (sonic 2 ms boss battle) I’ve spotted the problem and will be sorted shortly

Sideshow
    Participant

Just to say, thankyou so much for not one person mentioning, a problem with my chart (sonic 2 ms boss battle) I’ve spotted the problem and will be sorted shortly

I tried adding both the Yuzo Koshiro songs to my library and only the boss battle theme shows up. I checked both songs and they do have different song ID’s but yet they conflict each other somehow. Does anybody else have this issue?

Yes both come up as SBZ, both IDs are SBZ, fix for both are incoming,

For the songs with just keys, is there any chance of you copying the notes to part guitar or bass so those without the keys unlock can play the charts?

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 639 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button