Pop Goes Rockband – 23rd June – Summer 4 Pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 639 total)
  • Author

Bodyrockers Added.

You’ve done some great tracks, including the upcoming Take That track :excited: shame though they are not full band as we still play as a full band :ohdear:

What take that song take a guess

bsbloom
    Participant

RockyRambos wrote,

shame though they are not full band as we still play as a full band :ohdear:

Some are close, like the BodyRocker’s tune. Need a real pop-star to do vocals. Any volunteers???

U know after all the effort we put in mostly goes unnoticed but I don’t mind I’m not here for fame just for the fans thanks as always bsbloom and here’s to a great 2014 and beyond

Your effort is definitely noticed and the tracks you guys have chosen are brilliant that’s the reason I brought it up, I can’t sing to save my life, I’ll stick to the plastic variety of guitar but loads of people love doing karaoke including our singer! Anyway like I said great choices of music :-)

Back to the future, rocky and starwars theme added!

Sideshow
      Participant

Awesome movie theme releases!

Muse, Added

Oh man, I am thrilled to do falling down. Thank you so much for putting in vocals.

Stay tuned for much more muse,

Kemiroch
        Participant
          Stay tuned for much more muse,

Surely you mean “moar Muse”?

The more people that help me get them through magma the more muse you will get I have 23 converted but I need them running through magma, anyways my friend bsbloom I’ve been giving him a few but I don’t want to distract him from his page as his work is 5* quality

Cascada + DJ Jean adding tonight stay tuned

DJ Jean + Cascada Live.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 639 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button