Pop Goes Rockband – 23rd June – Summer 4 Pack

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 639 total)
  • Author
    I got a list, ill post it later there will be a further revision EMHX fix soon same with Pokemon

Excellent! Can’t wait for the reductions.

Update, and google Docs link

New TV theme up midnight UK time

Can you just post the visualizer image of what you updated with each post that simply says “update” and some update notes please so that I don’t have to scroll your huge original post (that’s a good thing as it means you are putting out a lot of songs!) which doesn’t really say what song was updated and the details of said update. I have looked through your original post many times and don’t really want to go there EVERY time you post an update. You can still update it for people looking at your thread for the first time that way everyone wins. Thanks!

Sonic Underground Now Live.

Can you just post the visualizer image of what you updated with each post that simply says “update” and some update notes please so that I don’t have to scroll your huge original post (that’s a good thing as it means you are putting out a lot of songs!) which doesn’t really say what song was updated and the details of said update. I have looked through your original post many times and don’t really want to go there EVERY time you post an update. You can still update it for people looking at your thread for the first time that way everyone wins. Thanks!

Sorry for Confusion, The most updated Song appears as the first song on the List,

There was a Minor Fix with Kelly Clarkson, Sync Issues at 1:56 fixed now.

Doctor who now live, also Feedback on PM’s of Themes and emails.

I’ve got some suggestions for tv themes

VR troopers

Mona the vampire

Fairly odd parents

Mummies Alive

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(80’s theme tune)

Goosebumps

Ace Lightning

Tails4eva, there’s a song on YouTube called “Tomorrow I’ll”, made using quotes from The Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, especially PINGAS!. Could you be interested in charting it?

I’ve got some suggestions for tv themes

VR troopers NO

Mona the vampire NO

Fairly odd parents NO

Mummies Alive NO

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(80’s theme tune) YES

Goosebumps NO

Ace Lightning NO

Also Crazy Cool Cat, sorry your on ignore i cant see your posts, im sorry your just too much to handle, sorry my friend.

ahh dude they’re all good theme’s back when tv themes were individual, when the tv tunes told you the whole plot in a minute, back when power rangers individual theme tunes didnt have go go power rangers like they do now to rip off the original tune and bring up no new ideas

so yeah other power ranger themes would be awesome too in space , lost galaxy and time force back when theme tunes actually sounded like they were written for the show rather than copy and paste bollocks you have now

don’t know if you americans had “fireman sam” look up the original theme tune for that its basically 60 second essay on why the 70s and 80s music was the best …… they actually play it on the national radio when requested past couple of years

i think the ones i suggested were pretty catchy

I forgot to mention Digimon too, adventure them tune which ran for 2/3 seasons and Digimon frontier/season 4 american tune is excellent

Power Rangers theme Updated to EMHX, plus many Fixes.

1. Rework of Guitar

2. Rework and Tempo of Bass

3. Fixes to Vocal Stems

4. Added Solo that was missing,

5. Reduced by Cat and then Refined EMH

also two more suggestions to add

Monster rancher theme

Medabots theme

Thanks you for the Power Rangers Theme with All Dificulties!!!

Thanks you for the Power Rangers Theme with All Dificulties!!!

Don’t thank me only, BSBloom makes all the magic happen, i stick it through reaper do what i can and then BSBloom gets it through MagmaC3, without his help all of this would not be possible, but thanks, and for those who don’t come here for TV themes Expect a POP song within a Week/2 Weeks

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 639 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button