One question from a newbie

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cafmaster
    Participant

After reading up on authoring and checking out the tools and how far they have come, I want to take some time to finally do customs of my own. This reminds me of when I used Noteworthy Composer to chart midi songs by ear, one instrument at a time. There is just one question, does reaper have a way to copy and paste a sequence of notes? for example a drumming sequence between fills.

TheWay123
      Participant

After reading up on authoring and checking out the tools and how far they have come, I want to take some time to finally do customs of my own. This reminds me of when I used Noteworthy Composer to chart midi songs by ear, one instrument at a time. There is just one question, does reaper have a way to copy and paste a sequence of notes? for example a drumming sequence between fills.

Just click the first note of the sequence and Shift-Click the last note. Then Ctrl-C to copy and place the red line where you want to paste it and Ctrl-V to paste it.

One of the community managers and the main tournament organizer over at SpinShare. Also somewhat decent at charting for RB3 I think.

cafmaster
        Participant

thanks lets try to make my first custom and see how it goes…. before the evaluation of Reaper runs out.

naginalJJ
          Participant

thanks lets try to make my first custom and see how it goes…. before the evaluation of Reaper runs out.

Reaper is nagware so it will never truly run out

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

GanonMetroid
            Participant

You can also right-click and drag to select a section of notes.

Reaper is nagware so it will never truly run out

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It is the Winrar of music software

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button