Odd Error in Magma

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Well, I’d love to get this song going, but of course I get an error in Magma I don’t understand.

ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/zanny77/downloads/rock band/reaper projects/secret song/supersecretsong.mid (PART VOCALS): File: e:prjrbnsystemsrcbeatmatchVocalNoteList.cpp Line: 589 Error: !mPhrases.empty()

at 2:1:390

any help with this one?

Jerry1gman
    Participant

Check out the note marker on A6 (105) at 2.1.390

A phrase marker must begin on or before the start of the first note that is to be included in the phrase, and end on or after the end of the last note of the phrase. The minimum length for a phrase marker is a quarter-note.

Check out the note marker on A6 (105) at 2.1.390

A phrase marker must begin on or before the start of the first note that is to be included in the phrase, and end on or after the end of the last note of the phrase. The minimum length for a phrase marker is a quarter-note.

That’s the problem, there’s nothing there. If I extend my first phrase marker to that point or past it, Magma still spits out errors.

I don’t know if they’re correlated, but also my vocal track reads [Vel x0.00] PART VOCALS which I haven’t seen before, but looking it up I don’t think it’s the problem.

Farottone
      Keymaster
        I don’t think it’s the problem.

It is, you need to drag the red line at the bottom of the vocals MIDI track back to the top.

Sure enough it was the problem, haha. Thank you Farottone!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button