Nunchuck’s conversions and reductions 1.28.2015 Huge 20+ song Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    DatBlizz
    Participant
      Do you guys want this to happen or would you prefer more variety? I could mix in a few at a time. What do you all think?

I like the idea of getting a couple at a time with more variety thrown in…but that’s just me. Thanks again for all the hard work you do!

Thank you for chiming in. That is what I want to know. If I get 3 answers one way or another that is how it will go. You are welcome, it is a labor of love to me. I spend as much time as I can on it.

Do you guys want this to happen or would you prefer more variety? I could mix in a few at a time. What do you all think?

I like the idea of getting a couple at a time with more variety thrown in…but that’s just me. Thanks again for all the hard work you do!

I agree with this. Variety is what I prefer as well.

1 vote here for the VH chunks (sounds like an awful name for a breakfast cereal). Of course I also like variety, but I love the idea of completing the VH stuff in time for some of my hot summer RB party nights. That first batch you mentioned made me swoon a little. :swoon:

1 vote here for the VH chunks (sounds like an awful name for a breakfast cereal). Of course I also like variety, but I love the idea of completing the VH stuff in time for some of my hot summer RB party nights. That first batch you mentioned made me swoon a little. :swoon:

Thanks, I got a chuckle out of the cereal thing. There will be at least 3 at a time, I think there is like 9 or 10 left to do. These appear to be the remaining tracks:

Van Halen – Feel Your Love Tonight

Van Halen – Hang ‘Em High

Van Halen – Hear About It Later

Van Halen – Little Guitars

Van Halen – Loss of Control

Van Halen – Mean Street

Van Halen – Romeo Delight

Van Halen – So This Is Love?

Van Halen – Somebody Get Me A Doctor

I have 1st draft of Feel Your Love done and Little Guitars is next up to work on. Then probably So This is Love? and then the last 2 From Women And Children First. They will all be done in the next 2 or 3 weeks. Not sure on the release dates, yet. Definitely in June or July, I can say that much (If there aren’t any problems, that is)

voting for variety! thanks for the awesome work!

questionmark
      Participant

Yep, variety for me. ‘Course, there were only about 10 vh songs I wanted, and I got ’em all – even Right Now!

Mother of God, One Big Holiday???!!! My band’s closer is back!!! Tons of other stuff too!!! Thanks so much :wth: :excited: :dance:

If you do decide to do the other VH songs, Little Guitars would be my top choice!

C16

Hey Nunchuck, since you’re doing met songs, don’t shy away from Collective Soul – Heavy because me and troipoison fixed it up. While reviewing the lyrics, they kind of phrase strangely, as in they shift over to the left in the middle of a phrase which I’m sure is not right, but I have no knowledge on how to correct.

Great work nunchuck. I’m loving the megadeth.

On FFDP Mama said knock you out, I’m getting some bad audio quality. Not sure if its on my side or effecting all. It’s sounding muffled and only coming in the left channel. Anyone else experiencing this?

Great work nunchuck. I’m loving the megadeth.

On FFDP Mama said knock you out, I’m getting some bad audio quality. Not sure if its on my side or effecting all. It’s sounding muffled and only coming in the left channel. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes it is a bug in magma with 2 track songs. One day I will fix it. I hope. I’ve got a lot of cool stuff coming and it has kept me very busy.

Sideshow
          Participant

Since doing a ton of Beatles songs with only drums and guitar, I found putting a mono44.wav blank track into the guitar slot made the audio much better than using a stereo blank file. Wasnt sure if this was because The Beatles early albums were recorded in mono or that 2 track song bug.

Please be aware that Meat Puppets doesn’t have pitched vocals for those who are looking for that. You may want to put that in your description.

Please be aware that Meat Puppets doesn’t have pitched vocals for those who are looking for that. You may want to put that in your description.

I did just that, sorry .

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 307 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button