Nunchuck’s conversions and reductions 1.28.2015 Huge 20+ song Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    questionmark
    Participant

Wow!

I’ve been dying to have “Livin’ on the Edge!”

Thanks for doing all these. That’s an embarrassment of riches with the Manson pack, but any chance you’ll ever do “Rock is Dead”? Not to act spoiled, ’cause holy cow, you’ve been busy!

Edit: also, “Mechanical Animals” is misspelled, at least in the visualizer. Minor quibble, but I’d live to have that album sort at some point…

any chance you’ll ever do “Rock is Dead”?

Patience.

Unless there’s already a phase shift version or something waiting to be converted, then someone else might do it.

Wow!

I’ve been dying to have “Livin’ on the Edge!”

Thanks for doing all these. That’s an embarrassment of riches with the Manson pack, but any chance you’ll ever do “Rock is Dead”? Not to act spoiled, ’cause holy cow, you’ve been busy!

Edit: also, “Mechanical Animals” is misspelled, at least in the visualizer. Minor quibble, but I’d live to have that album sort at some point…

Thanks. Good eye. Will be fixed tomorrow.

C16

Great conversions there! I was planning on fixing Voodoo’s overabundance of overdrives, but the guitar chart is a great addition! Did you “normalize” the overdrive, too?

Oh man, I’ve been waiting for someone to convert those 3 Marilyn Manson songs from Guitar Hero. Thanks so much!

BTW, could you possibly convert the following?

The 2 Snow Patrol songs (You’re All I Have & Hands Open)

The remaining Soundgarden songs (Hunted Down, Hands All Over, Birth Ritual & My Wave)

I’m really pleased to see this Marilyn Manson pack, awesome song choices too.

It’s really cool to see a Dean Martin track also!

Thank you for these, they are much appreciated :dance:

funkydunkleman
        Participant

Thank you so much for Pink. I knew I loved that song after my first time playing it on GH:A. The version out there was pretty terrible. Thanks for cleaning it up.

The remaining Soundgarden songs (Hunted Down, Hands All Over, Birth Ritual & My Wave)

They will be out in the month of June. I have 3 of the 4 done in first draft form. One more, then testing/fixing. Probably week after next.

Great conversions there! I was planning on fixing Voodoo’s overabundance of overdrives, but the guitar chart is a great addition! Did you “normalize” the overdrive, too?

Thank you. You bet I did. Overdrive fixes, proper titles for song and album, proper album art and proper artist is my goal for a bunch of MrMet tunes. I’ve got several more over next week or 2. He did such good stuff, I just want to fix those things and give it good reductions so all skill levels can enjoy them. I have MrMet tracks coming from Metallica, Motorhead, Frank Sinatra and some James Bond songs.

Thanks for all the Megadeth and Death Punch. Oh and Coma White. That got me a little excited. Lol. Also Cruise and the DAC tracks. Thanks.

Link for Coma White with fixed titles updated:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6o389r9s04535a2 *New link fixed album title 5.28.2014

Sorry guys I must have went over those songs 5 times for spelling and such. I missed it every time.

Good catch questionmark, thank you. That would have drove me crazy later. D’oh. All fixed now.

OK, I just played through Get Your Gunn and I noticed the bass track is silent.

When I play songs on bass, I always turn the backing instruments down so that the bass is more audible.

But GYG’s bass track is pretty much muted, which is weird as the bass tracks on the other 2 Manson songs come out fine.

Thank you. You bet I did. Overdrive fixes, proper titles for song and album, proper album art and proper artist is my goal for a bunch of MrMet tunes. I’ve got several more over next week or 2. He did such good stuff, I just want to fix those things and give it good reductions so all skill levels can enjoy them. I have MrMet tracks coming from Metallica, Motorhead, Frank Sinatra and some James Bond songs.

Thank you so much for Voodoo!

I hope you are planning to update his customs of the Mortal Kombat movie theme and Evanescense “My Immortal”

If not, consider this a request.

That is weird, I re-rendered bass and made version 2. Sorry, It actually is a total mystery to me. After testing I must have zorked something in re-compiling. I tested new version and bass was fine. Could someone confirm it is working correctly now, please.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/akh62608um7i5fj *New Link with fixed bass audio

More Aerosmith, more Marilyn Manson, Voodoo, wow thank you so much!

EDIT: Just played them they are great thanks again, however the track volume on Harry Chaplin and Dean Martin seem to be a bit quiet, not sure if you can do anything about that. Voodoo plays and sounds fine though.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 307 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button