Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author
    rezavakili
    Participant

Overall, a very fun week with a good amount of challenge, and stuff from popular artists, how could you go wrong?

You can,t go wrong dude. Spot on. Thanks.

samjjones
      Participant

Disappointed that The Who guesses were wrong…but Steve Miller Band makes up for it.

Very good week. Thanks, guys!

C3 lives on! Kinda!

Another knockout week guys! I don’t post every week, but I base when I compile my weekly pack of customs on your releases. I don’t start playing rock band on saturday until your stuff comes out. Thanks for all your hard work week in, week out.

rezavakili
        Participant

I follow the exact routine as k-Mac.

Thank you for yet another fantastic week of great songs. I can’t believe that you guys did “Wake Up (The Sleeping Giant)”. I swear that every time that song comes on while shuffling my music, I always say to my wife “I wish this song was in RB”. I love Twisted Sister, and that’s one of my favorite songs ever by them. I just love the message and energy of it, I always feel super pumped up after hearing it, I can’t wait to see what it’s like rocking out on the plastic instruments to it. I’ve said it before but it bears repeating…Nunchuck & Sygenysis are granters of wishes!

Hey there Rockers,

Happy Monday everybody! It is time to drop some hints on you for next week’s tracks. Thank you for all the kindness. This week’s release is similar to last week’s, in that they are all cool tracks by bands we have not yet tackled in Funhouse customs. Some really great tracks again this week, so here are your clues.

Hint for song #1 – Our first song this week comes from a super popular band with many songs in RB. This album track is from their 12X platinum album. This song takes a tongue-in-cheek look at relationships.

Hint for song #2 – Our next track is from the first metal album ever to take #1 on the Billboard album chart. This song is an album cut from that 6X platinum album. Unintentionally, this song also has the subject matter of relationships.

Hint for song #3 – This next artist has been requested many times. I have not seen many, if any full band tracks for this artist. This boastfully individual track comes trucking out of Michigan, cussing all the way.

Hint for song #4 – Our next band was a highly acclaimed 90’s alternative band. The album this song was the first single from sold over 8 million copies in the US. We already have 2 songs from this album in official RB DLC.

Hint for song #5 – This 80’s track is from the point of view of a boy day-dreaming. The band has appeared as official DLC in the past as well as in the customs world. The album it was on was a #1 album in many countries including the US and this band’s home country.

Hint for song #6 – Our last track this week is from an American punk rock band. This song was banned from radio play in September 2001, with no real reason given. It could be due to the objectionable language in the title or the tense climate after 9/11.

Saturday the songs will be available for download. See ya then!

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

Jonztu
          Participant

#2 Quiet Riot – Love’s a Bitch

#4 Live – Selling The Drama

#6 Pennywise – Fuck Authority

mcatrn
            Participant

For #1, I’ll go with: Def Leppard – Love Bites

#3 seems to be a Kid Rock song, but no idea which one. I’ll guess Kid Rock – Cowboy.

6. Bound for the Floor- Local H

3. American Bad Ass- Kid Rock

5. Be Good Johnny- Men at Work

samjjones
              Participant

Great guesses this week.

#1: The Who – Squeeze Box

I’m hoping these guesses from others above are right…I’m too late, but also my guesses.

1. Def Leppard – Love Bites

2. Quiet Riot – Love’s a Bitch

3. Kid Rock – American Bad Ass or Cowboy (American Bad Ass had more cussing near the end…but Cowboy mentions “Detriot players”…so the Michigan reference)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,201 through 1,215 (of 3,780 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button