Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author
    LlytheWulfmoon
    Participant

I will try that. Now if I want to play songs after the update 4, will the cache rebuild on the HD?

And should I delete the cache from the stick too?

LlytheWulfmoon
      Participant

Thanks for the help, but it did not help them load. We really wanted to play Ugly Kid Joe and a bunnch of others. What’s odd is songs from Dash’s pages load fine and they come from the same download site. Any other suggestions?

samjjones
        Participant

What method are you using to inject the songs onto the USB stick? Are you using RBtoUSB C3 con tool? If so…are you absolutely sure that the CON file is being injected properly onto the USB? Sounds like a non-general problem you’re having…so maybe it’s some kind of simple user error explanation?

LlytheWulfmoon
          Participant

Yes I am using C3 con tool and have no problems with songs off of the main customs list just off of other posts. And I have tried redownloading and installing them again with no luck.

LlytheWulfmoon
            Participant

Also does it matter if the file ends in _rb3con or not? :confused:

Thanks

Nyxyxylyth
              Participant

Also does it matter if the file ends in _rb3con or not? :confused:

Thanks

No. But on the Xbox, it can’t have an extension (like song.rb3con).

LlytheWulfmoon
                Participant

Thanks to y’all! We finally got it figured out on this end. So it is time to get to downloading!!

Just letting everyone know, Nunchuck and i are finally getting around to putting all our customs in the new database. The only thing that was inhibiting us before was the fact that you couldn’t yet list co-authors. We didn’t know if it was appropriate to make a new account that we’d both share to start posting them on, or to just split the work up, but we went with the latter, either way.

We have some ~280 customs to post, so yes, we’re splitting the work up and posting them by which of us picked each song, so customs with me or Nunchuck (besides C3 stuff) as the author will be from this thread. Unfortunately there’s not really a good way around this without one of us doing all of the work. For the sake of consistency and sanity, it’d have been nice for Nunchuck to be listed as the primary author, at least in my opinion, but again, no way around it, so what I said is the way we’ll do it.

tl;dr, We’re adding our customs to the new database, they’ll be under either my name or Nunchuck’s, sorry it took so long, too

Farottone
                  Keymaster

Regardless of co-authorship, remember that only one author is responsible for the song, meaning he will be the one who will reaupload the file if needed, etc., so I suggest you make a decision based on that.

We can coordinate well enough so that shouldn’t be an issue, and each of us will take care of a rough half of the songs, so overall I think we’ll be in good shape.

i’ll crap bricks if #4 is pet semetary.

Hey there Rockers,

Welcome to week four of the Shocktober event. We have another week of the creepy and ghoulish releases today. Next week, on Halloween, will be the frightening Shocktober Finale, for all your Halloween RB parties. Let’s not talk too much, so we can get right to the songs.

Ugly Kid Joe – Goddamn Devil

RB3 Link –

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fvprce0k4no1s3l/GoddamnDevil_V1_rb3con

Phase Shift Link –

https://www.dropbox.com/s/79108usj6r3ww37/Ugly%20Kid%20Joe%20-%20Goddamn%20Devil.rar?dl=1

Marilyn Manson – I Put a Spell on You

RB3 Link –

http://www.mediafire.com/download/h18wsdv707bbpzo/IPutaSpellonYou_V1_rb3con

Phase Shift Link –

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gn47je9ieway3ub/Marilyn%20Manson%20-%20I%20Put%20a%20Spell%20on%20You.rar?dl=1

Wednesday 13 – Trick or Treat… We’re Going to Kill You

RB3 Link –

http://www.mediafire.com/download/y4q8cafmjv23lby/W13_TrickorTreat_V1_rb3con

Phase Shift Link –

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqd75cu8gyjxa1n/Wednesday%2013%20-%20Trick%20or%20Treat…%20We%27re%20Going%20to%20Kill%20You.rar?dl=1

Ramones – Pet Sematary

RB3 Link –

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4a57j3e842u8p9v/PetSematary_V1_rb3con

Phase Shift Link –

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xtoiey1rfv4ww31/Ramones%20-%20Pet%20Sematary.rar?dl=1

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes – Phantom of the Opera Song

RB3 Link –

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zkwn876weoixkfz/PhantomoftheOpera_V1_rb3con

Phase Shift Link –

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3h8o3s6bcg9z877/Me%20First%20and%20the%20Gimme%20Gimmes%20-%20Phantom%20of%20the%20Opera%20Song.rar?dl=1

Demoniac – Demons of the Night

RB3 Link –

http://www.mediafire.com/download/eex4p5euh147aq4/DemonsoftheNight_V1_rb3con

Phase Shift Link –

https://www.dropbox.com/s/asf9rtwarkdba8b/Demoniac%20-%20Demons%20of%20the%20Night.rar?dl=1

This week’s Hints Hall of Fame inductees are:
                    GoodOmens (3)
                    Whig Party (2)

Hints Hall of Fame
                    ckovanda (2)
                    Kemiroch (2)
                    Supercharlottesmith (11)
                    Boushwa (1)
                    MrKnife Guy (1)
                    Troipoison (1)
                    Clintilona (10)
                    Maybe Towelie (3)
                    doe138 (1)
                    Gep (5)
                    Whig Party (38)
                    LightBob (6)
                    iammax (3)
                    SwagApple (1)
                    Rockin’ Rindy (2)
                    Razorhoof78 (2)
                    questionmark (1)
                    Dash Riprock (2)
                    Spindoctor (2)
                    Max’sFriendDavid (5)
                    frigginelvis (5)
                    corporalgregg (4)
                    jloboc (2)
                    beard216 (10)
                    sausagepizza (5)
                    dlauthor (2)
                    WolfgangJT (3)
                    mcatrn (1)
                    Tsikandestroy (2)
                    naginalJJ (2)
                    Mourn Despana (1)
                    Unicyclone (1)
                    Phildopip (2)
                    hotfuzz (1)
                    dlauthor (4)
                    Kanamit (1)
                    PTownBrave22 (2)

Jake (4)

FujiSkunk (1)

GoodOmens (6)

Great work everyone! There will be a new set of brainteasers on Monday.

Do you have what it takes to make the Hints Hall of Fame?

Next week will be Halloween so check back then and get the last batch of Shocktober songs for your Halloween RB party.

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

I was a pretty big fan of most of the stuff we did this week. If you want any crazy solos, I’d go for Demons of the Night and Goddamn Devil. Demoniac was a band formed in New Zealand by guitarists Herman Li and Sam Totman, best known for DragonForce, but they had a black metal vocalist. Their later stuff is highly reminiscent of DragonForce, but they had crazy solos and whatnot pretty much in all of their catalog, Demons of the Night is no exception.

Goddamn Devil is more UKJ, which we’ve done a ton of, and Rob Halford performs backing vocals on it, who has a ton of other weird performances that we’ve charted. It’s probably the hardest of the ones we’ve done by UKJ, at least on guitar, mainly in part to the super fast solo.

Phantom of the Opera Song is pretty typical, and is overall a very well done cover, I’d say. Me First are definitely my favorite cover band, and they have a lot of stuff I’d like to get to. The instruments on this one aren’t too crazy, and are mostly repetitive.

The Wednesday 13 song I hadn’t heard of until Nunchuck showed it to me, and I think it’s a really good song, especially for the Halloween season. It’s basically a mix of shock rock and groove metal, and the result is extremely heavy, and has some interesting instrumental stuff, albeit a bit repetitive.

Pet Sematary was best known for the movie it’s named after and was featured in, and it’s pretty standard for Ramones, but the addition of backing keys was an interesting choice. It has a 7 or so note guitar break, but it’s charted as a solo, so go nuts with that.

I Put a Spell on You is another great cover, and in true Marilyn Manson style is definitely one of the weirder tracks that we’ve done. It’s also a tad bit repetitive, but the drum rhythm is fun to play, same goes with the main bass and guitar parts, once they pick up, later on in the song.

Hey guys, I appreciate all the hard work and giving us access to customs. I was wondering if you might go back eventually and add a venue track? I am hosting a rock band party this friday for me work and noticed a few customs had no lighting for the stage kit. Unfortunatly for me one of those was Keep Your Hands to Yourself by the Georgia Satellites. I think the stage kit relies on a venue track.

Thanks, keep up the great work!

Hey there Rockers,

It is Monday and that means it is time for our fifth and final Shocktober installment’s hints. We have a Halloween treat for all of you this Saturday. The Funhouse may even have a trick or two up its sleeve. Here are some clues as to what will be coming at you on Halloween.

Hint to song #1 – To start off our final week of Shocktober, we have a song from a returning Funhouse customs band. The song was on a movie soundtrack and one of the best live albums ever, even though it isn’t a live song.

Hint to song #2 – Our next frightening selection is a 2 song cover medley taken from a famous EP. These artists are one of the biggest bands in the world.

Hint to song #3 – This next song comes from a wildly popular HBO show. The song was so good, it won this country rocker a Scream Award.

Hint to song #4 – Next, we have an iconic heavy metal band with a track used in a Dario Argento horror classic. These artists have many songs in RB already, several from the same album as this song, in fact.

Hint to song #5 – Our next offering was featured in a vampire film written, but not directed by, one of my favorite writer/directors. The band’s style is a blend of blues, rockabilly and rock & roll.

Hint to song #6 – Our final track this week is an intense thrash track. This version of the song is a “demo” version, included on the re-release of the album on which it is the title track.

Come back Saturday for the answers to these hints and some trick-or-treat fun.

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 3,780 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button