Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author

Wow you did it again, you released more songs i like, then the main C3 releases. Thanks for the songs. 

Thanks for Jethro Tull

rezavakili
    Participant

Happy anniversary Nunchuck and thanks Sygenysis for the little blurbs for each song. Love it. Thanks for all the hard work guys. Rocking on!

Welcome to Shocktober

5 weeks of creepy, eerie and macabre. Thirty tracks of Halloween or Horror or Shock. Beware!!!! You have been warned!!!!

Hey there Rockers,

We at the Funhouse decided to do something a little special for the month of October. This coming Saturday will be the the first release of Shocktober.

Here are the hints…

Hint for song #1 – Our first “Shocktober” track is one I have wanted for a long time, you probably have too. This gloom metal band comes lurking out of the deep dark night with their most well known song.

Hint for song #2 – The next is a song that was in  the film Gremlins 2: The New Batch. The band is from one of my all-time favorite bands. The singer from this band has shown up in Funhouse customs with at least three different bands.

Hint for song #3 – For our next track, we debut a new band to RB customs. The song is the second single from this Texas hard rock band’s self titled debut album.

Hint for song #4 – Our next track was in the video game Brutal Legend. Many believe it is the very first speed metal song. In fact I’d probably bet a farthing and a penny.

Hint for song #5 – Our next frightful goody played over the end credits to one the great slasher films. Not the most well known, but well enough known to make a modern day 3-D re-make.

Hint for song #6 – Don’t Overlook this track from the first full length album of a legendary metal act. You might expect a “Shocktober” song from a band named after legendary murder suspect.

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

jake
      Participant

Hint for song #1 – Our first “Shocktober” track is one I have wanted for a long time, you probably have too. This gloom metal band comes lurking out of the deep dark night with their most well known song.

Hint for song #2 – The next is a song that was in  the film Gremlins 2: The New Batch. The band is from one of my all-time favorite bands. The singer from this band has shown up in Funhouse customs with at least three different bands.

Hint for song #3 – For our next track, we debut a new band to RB customs. The song is the second single from this Texas hard rock band’s self titled debut album.

Hint for song #4 – Our next track was in the video game Brutal Legend. Many believe it is the very first speed metal song. In fact I’d probably bet a farthing and a penny.

Hint for song #5 – Our next frightful goody played over the end credits to one the great slasher films. Not the most well known, but well enough known to make a modern day 3-D re-make.

Hint for song #6 – Don’t Overlook this track from the first full length album of a legendary metal act. You might expect a “Shocktober” song from a band named after legendary murder suspect.

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

Song 2: Damn Yankees

Song 4: Fast as a Shark – Accept

Song 6: Red Rum – Lizzy Borden

Edit: I confused Saxon with Venom.

#2 could be: Faith No More – Surprise! You’re Dead

#1:  Type O Negative – Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare-All)  ??

Uhh, #6 – something by lizzy borden or the black dahlia murder? Neither is really “Legendary”, so I’m probably overlooking somebody obvious

Ooh, I like the idea for a themed month. I hope maybe we’ll see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaif8iFEWv8

#1:  Type O Negative – Black No. 1 (Little Miss Scare-All)  ??

Oh yes please!!  I hope so!

Ooh, I like the idea for a themed month. I hope maybe we’ll see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaif8iFEWv8

This would be a really good one!!

5. The Ballad of Harry Warden- John McDermott

3. Gotta Find a Way- Bloodrock

6. Psychopath- Lizzie Borden    …. I can’t find a connection the overlook clue with anything so this is a wild guess

1. Space Lord- Monster Magnet    …again I can’t place the ‘lurking in the deep dark night’ clue with anything so another wild guess

Viewing 15 posts - 946 through 960 (of 3,780 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button