Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author

Man, I usually only download customs that have pitched vocals because the person who sings vocals in my band is a very good singer and prefers pitched vocals but I might have to make an exception for that Blue October song. Thanks!

Hey there Rockers,

Happy Monday. Time to give you hints for Saturday’s release. It is loosely a themed week. We have a 3 pack and some singles that all sort of tie together. Get those brains smokin’, after getting all of the hints last week I have high expectations.

Hint # 1 – This week we feature a group that won a grammy, have sold millions of records, made much loved films and never made it to Rock Band. That will change come Saturday in a big way with their 3 most known songs.

Hint #2 – This artist has many songs in RB both solo and with his band, this song is one both of us have wanted for a while and fit in this week nicely. The song won a MTV’s Video Music Award for Best Male Video and made it to lucky number 13 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Hint #3 – This band played Coachella this past weekend. They have been in RBN, GH and customs. This nearly instrumental also fit in this week. It does have the same single word a few times during the song.

Hint # 4 – A member of this band has been featured in at least 4 bands that have been featured in RB, GH or Customs. This band’s name came from D&D. This song was written by the drummer.

Have fun with the trivia. See you Saturday with the songs.

Rock out… Life is Short

yeah, this time I didn’t miss the trivia.

my guess for #2:

Tom Petty – You Don’t Know How It Feels

and thanks again for all the great tunes! :-)

I really don’t want to be blunt, but as always, we’re planning on rolling out some great hits in this joint, always weeding out the bad picks.

Too much? Yeah, too much.

Dash Riprock
    Participant

I didn’t know Cheech & Chong won a Grammy! :excited:

#4 could only be Kyuss!

Just a reminder, artist and song title are needed to get you into Hints Hall of Fame.

I’m gonna go with Kyuss – Green Machine.

Also, #1 sounds like a Pink Floyd pack. Could it be??

Dash Riprock
      Participant

Bas- ket- ball jones

I got a bas- ket- ball jones

I got a bas- ket- ball jones

Oh ba- by

Ooo + +

MaybeTowelie
        Participant
          Hint # 1 – This week we feature a group that won a grammy, have sold millions of records, made much loved films and never made it to Rock Band. That will change come Saturday in a big way with their 3 most known songs.

Ill take a guess. I hope I at least got the group right!

Cheech and Chong – Up In Smoke

RBPUK
          Participant

#3 – Going by the clue I’m guessing it’s Reverend Horton Heat. The song title is more difficult – I’ll guess Bullets or D for Dangerous.

For #1, are you counting customs in “never made it to rock band”?

I’ll guess Ozzy – Miracle Man for #2

Also, for #1 I’ll guess Pink Floyd – Money, Comfortably Numb, and Brain Damage

1. Pink Floyd-Comfortably Numb, Money, Another Brick in the Wall

2. Ozzy Osbourne-See You on the Other Side

3. Reverend Horton Heat-Bullets

4. Kyuss-Green Machine

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 3,780 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button