My crazy song request list

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Here is my band/song request list – would love to get some of these tunes on Rock Band.

KoRn – 1st Album, esp Blind

Fuel – Any album with Brett

Journey – Any with Perry

Carrie Underwood – for the Wife

House of Lords – Can’t find my way home

Gerry Rafferty – Baker Street

Candlebox – Candlebox, esp Far Behind

Bob Seger – Still the Same, Like a Rock, Night Moves, Against the wind

Deftones – 1st Album

Hair Metal – Anything, love it – Damn Yankees, Skid Row, Winger, Faster Pussycat, Scorpions, GNR, Dokken, Cinderella, Jackyl, Great White, UKJ, Tesla, anything really.

Long list of wants – I appreciate anything and thanks for looking!

KoRn – 1st Album, esp Blind

Deftones – 1st Album

Hair Metal – Anything, love it – Damn Yankees, Skid Row, Winger, Faster Pussycat, Scorpions, GNR, Dokken, Cinderella, Jackyl, Great White, UKJ, Tesla, anything really.

I’d be up for doing a number of these (over time, mixed in with my own picks, of course)

Blind would be a pretty obvious pick for Korn. “Hemorrhage in My Hands” would be a big one from Fuel (can’t say I know any others). I’m definitely a Deftones fan, I think there’s some drum-only customs in the archive, though I’m more of a White Pony guy if anything. And as far as hair metal, there’s a track by Ratt that I’d love to include.

DatBlizz
    Participant

I’d be up for doing a number of these (over time, mixed in with my own picks, of course)

“Hemorrhage in My Hands” would be a big one from Fuel (can’t say I know any others). I’m definitely a Deftones fan, I think there’s some drum-only customs in the archive, though I’m more of a White Pony guy if anything.

There’s quite a bit of Fuel that would be awesome for Rock Band, outside of the “Shimmer” that someone has already made a custom of. Some of their other, more recognizable songs with Brett would be: “Bittersweet”, “Jesus or a Gun”, “Sunburn”, “Innocent”, “Bad Day”, “Last Time”, “Quarter”, “Down Inside of You”, “Falls on Me”, and “Won’t Back Down”. I’d check those tunes out on YouTube, they’re all worth checking out. They did have one come out fairly recently, but I haven’t listened to it much.

And I agree on “White Pony” era Deftones…by far my favorite album of theirs. If I can ever take the time to learn how to author/make customs, that would be one of the first groups I go after for more songs.

I wish I had the time to learn how to make the songs – I use to make GH customs way back on the PS2, but being older I just don’t have the time. I did grab Shimmer which was pretty good. I did see some drum only tracks, but I like to find all band tracks.

For me I lost interest in KoRn after Life is Peachy and Deftones after Around the Fur – I was so use to seeing them at small places. Then the music just wasn’t as good (just my opinion).

This site has been an awesome find for me – I have over 1,500 RB songs and the game was kind of dying off, but now it has a whole new life.

I wish I had the time to learn how to make the songs – I use to make GH customs way back on the PS2, but being older I just don’t have the time. I did grab Shimmer which was pretty good. I did see some drum only tracks, but I like to find all band tracks.

For me I lost interest in KoRn after Life is Peachy and Deftones after Around the Fur – I was so use to seeing them at small places. Then the music just wasn’t as good (just my opinion).

This site has been an awesome find for me – I have over 1,500 RB songs and the game was kind of dying off, but now it has a whole new life.

Not sure if being older :airquote: qualifies as an acceptable excuse. :raise:

For this Grampaw, it’s all about love for the game and the love of music.

Just how old are you, if I may be so bold? :confused:

I am only 34 – which I know isn’t that old but I always work on the PC, so I am on it for 10-12hrs working, I don’t want to do more things on it. I stopped all PC gaming because of it, only console gaming. When I am not working I stay off the PC.

+1 for Against The Wind by Bob Seger.

Baker Street‘, ‘Hollywood Nights‘ and ‘Night Moves‘ have already been made.
      For ‘Night Moves’, you have to go down the page to ‘November 2014’.
      You gotta check to see if the songs have already been made, or you’re gonna get banned.
      Be careful next time, mate.

Ultimate_MANG0
      Participant

Baker Street‘, ‘Hollywood Nights‘ and ‘Night Moves‘ have already been made.

For ‘Night Moves’, you have to go down the page to ‘November 2014’.

You gotta check to see if the songs have already been made, or you’re gonna get banned.

Be careful next time, mate.

Did you not see when the original post was made?

DemonUnicorns
        Participant

Also, I don’t see Night Moves in the database.

Spindoctor
          Participant

Night moves is in funkydunklemans thread. He hasnt been active since the DB was introduced. Like a Rock is in my thread

samjjones
            Participant

+1 on many of these.

Bob Seger is really awesome at writing lyrics.

Did you not see when the original post was made?

Nope. I’m an idiot.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button