MrMet2087’s WIP Thread

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrmet2087
    Participant

As per someone’s suggestion, I decided to make a WIP thread so people know what can be expected so either you or I don’t waste time on a chart or tempo mapping. Before reading though, theres a few things you should know about my customs. They aren’t up to C3 standards with venue and animations, but they are playable with decent charts. My charts are not really “accurate” but are more for the fun factor, so people aren’t bored playing one instrument over another.

Overdrives: my songs are overly gold star-able. Because, why not?

Instruments: Most of my customs will for sure have Guitar and Vocals, because I play with another person who sings while I guitar, so those are the 2 instruments I’m most concerned with. With that said, so far I’ve been very good with doing full band songs if applicable. So most of my songs will be full band, because my OCD won’t let me leave an instrument uncharted if it’s there. Some of the video game themes that have a vocal chart, aren’t words, just the medley to follow along. It’s also highly likely that things will be charted on the wrong instrument, again to inject some more fun factor into the instruments me and my band mates usually play on.

Difficulties: I only do expert only.

Lastly, not everyone likes the way I chart or how I chart the notes, overdrives and lack of reductions, which I completely understand. With that said, I encourage anyone to take anything I’ve done here or in the past, and clean it up to full quality, whatever that means to you, and share with the community, just mentioning my name somewhere please as the original author. A lot of people find tempo mapping and vocals hard and time consuming, so with that said, I have done most of the work for you with that, so if you would like to take a little time to clean them up, again I encourage you to do so.

mrmet2087
      Participant

WIP 01/20/2019 – Expected to be completed by the end of next week (Hopefully):

Live – “Forever May Not Be Long Enough” From the Mummy Returns Soundtrack

Ingrid Michelson – “Time Machine”

Barbara Streisand – “Papa Can You Hear Me?”

mrmet2087
        Participant

Lilu Dallas Multi Pass….Multi Pass….

mrmet2087
          Participant

Hint: There’s. frogs. in paris. jingle bells. ham and cheese. there’s. frogs. in paris. jingle bells. ham and cheese. STI – CKY – BUNS!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button