MrMet2087’s Video Game/Movie&TV Themes/Real Songs Updated 08/23/2020 – Evanescence – “The Change” & “My Heart Is Broken”

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 488 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCanuck
    Participant

From all of us that can’t author (tempo map!) thanks for sharing your songs.

mrmet2087
      Participant

For those experiencing sound issues with “Cats in the Cradle” thinking it’s too loud, try this one and see if it’s better. going forward I’ll do them like this now if the feedback is good, CONs will be smaller in size, and the sound not as booming. If anyone downloads this let me know if it sounds better or worse than the other one, if you’ve tried both. If you prefer this softer style, or the naturally loud style. Thanks

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9c03j … Met_rb3con

For those experiencing sound issues with “Cats in the Cradle” thinking it’s too loud, try this one and see if it’s better. going forward I’ll do them like this now if the feedback is good, CONs will be smaller in size, and the sound not as booming. If anyone downloads this let me know if it sounds better or worse than the other one, if you’ve tried both. If you prefer this softer style, or the naturally loud style. Thanks

I’ll give it a try tonight and let you know how this one sounds.

Hetz
        Participant

I’ll give it a try tonight and let you know how this one sounds.

I had no problems with the original file….but this one sounds fine as well. It sounds about the same, but just not as loud.

Thanks for this. I gave it a try and think it sounds better. Would prefer this method from now on but at the end of the day you are the one making the customs so it’s totally your call!

mrmet2087
          Participant

ok, thanks for the feedback guys

Sid Kafizz
            Participant

Not to poke at the smoldering embers or anything, but I finally got the chance to try the first version, and it worked just fine for me. Nice work on the drum chart, at least!

mrmet2087
              Participant

UPDATE 12/14/13 – Decided to upload this one I forgot I had. Someone did vocals on this one over a year ago, I’d give credit but I don’t remember who originally did vocals, and I took it and added guitar and drums to it, Evanescence “My Immortal”. This custom isn’t great, because it’s one of the first ones I did back in June. The sound is kinda loud because I didn’t know about adjusting levels yet all the way back then. I put keys on guitar, along with the guitar when it kicks in, because at the time I didn’t know how to fake pro-keys. This one isn’t great, but it’s playable if anyone wants it. The vocals are pretty good, but aren’t mine.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gvtvd … lV3_rb3con

Sideshow
                Participant

I previously had a drums and vocals only version of this song. Will gladly replace it with this one.

mrmet2087
                  Participant

That’s weird the version I had only had vocals. I guess I wasted time adding drums, if only I had looked for the other one first lol.

Sideshow
                    Participant
                      That’s weird the version I had only had vocals. I guess I wasted time adding drums, if only I had looked for the other one first lol.

I dont remember where I found the version I had. It even had (Band Version) in the title of the song. :raise:

First version of CiC worked fine for me. Then again, we run a dual surround system during playtime. I’m not even sure if I’ve ever actually even used the speakers on my television since I got it. />.>” title=”>.>” class=”bbcode_smiley” /></p>
<p> Seen you also did a few Disney themes, there, Met. ^^  Any chance you have a few others up your sleeve? My girlfriend’s a sucker for  Disney songs and trying to put her up on the mic with something for New Year.</p>

</div><!-- .bbp-reply-content -->
</div><!-- .reply -->

<div id=

mrmet2087
                      Participant

More Disney is coming, but not at the moment. I’m almost done with a 7-pack of songs pertaining to a certain movie series. After that I’m up in the air on what to do next.

If you want to continue with the movie theme, might I suggest songs from the Streets of Fire soundtrack? Thanks for your hard work!

MattUF
                        Participant

Hey MrMet, just want to offer HUGE thanks for your work. Cat’s in the Cradle is one of my favorite songs ever, and it’s awesome to get to sing/play it in RockBand! Thank you!!

Also, it’s obvious you have a really cool idea going with the theme songs… so please don’t take this as a blindly ignorant or insensitive song request, because I’m sure you’re working hard on lots of stuff. But if you find yourself running low on theme song material, two really classic ones that most people might not remember are the WKRP in Cincinnati theme song (Steve Carlisle) and the theme to Greatest American Hero (Joey Scarbury):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XbbQjDYDko

Thanks again for all of your hard work!!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 488 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button