Midi compiler failed

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey so I’ve tried to Author my first song, with the guidance of pksage’s Let’s Author video and Farottone’s C3 Complete Tutorial, so far I’ve only managed to do Expert Drums but I’d like to test it out, when I’m in Magma and I’m trying to build my song, I’m getting this error

Nemo’s MIDI AutoGen process started.
    Added drum mix events successfully.
    Nemo’s MIDI AutoGen process completed.
    Loading MagmaCompilerC3.exe…
    Reading the archive
    Project Compiler: Reading project ‘C:UsersSaxonDocumentsREAPER MediaBullshitDuneRats.rbproj’…
    Project Compiler: Entering Phase 1 of 5…
    Metadata Compiler: Starting…
    Metadata Compiler: Done.
    Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 5…
    MIDI Compiler: Starting…
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (PART DRUMS): MIDI events at [93:1:000] after the end event at [92:4:000]
    ERROR: MIDI Compiler: (BEAT): MIDI events at [92:4:120] after the end event at [92:4:000]
    MIDI Compiler: Done.
    ERROR: Project Compiler: Midi compiler failed.
    I’ve checked the BEAT part and have noticed that even though the song goes for another 30 or so seconds, theres no more upbeats or downbeats showing (Forgive me as I don’t know what they’re for or how important they are, its just one of the Errors thats coming up). I also have no idea why the error on the Part Drums would be coming up. In the Complete Tutorial it tells me to look at the ‘Common Magma Errors’ Focus, but unless I’m blind, thats nowhere to be found in the actual document and I’ve tried a bit of googling but was unable to find anything useful to help.
    Can anyone please help me out here?
    Farottone
    Keymaster

Honestly, why post in the list of tools?

The error is pretty straightforward: you have notes at M93.1 on drums, and BEAT note at 92.4.120

For the remaining 30 seconds you need to continue the beat track; and move the end event at the end of the song. Keeping the template as it is for everything isn’t gonna work; you need to at least do that.

For the remaining 30 seconds you need to continue the beat track; and move the end event at the end of the song. Keeping the template as it is for everything isn’t gonna work; you need to at least do that.

Thanks for the point in the right direction. I wasn’t too familiar but I did a bit of reading and figured it out and was able to get my song built in Magma.

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button