MaybeTowelie’s Customs (3/8/19) Tom Petty – Honey Bee

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    I have went back and updated Give It Away and Where Is My Mind. They both now have CAT reductions, and unpitched harmonies. I made some corrections in the guitar track of Where Is My Mind, and tidied up the Give It Away guitar track. I also added a link to download the reaper files if anyone is interested.

Thanks for the updates!

Bryan2Blazed
    Participant

I used to listen to April 29, 1992 (Miami) on cassette tape when I was 15 on my friends 4th floor deck drinking 22 ounce bumpers of Fosters beer we had stole from the neighbors house. Great song. Thank you for this.

I used to listen to April 29, 1992 (Miami) on cassette tape when I was 15 on my friends 4th floor deck drinking 22 ounce bumpers of Fosters beer we had stole from the neighbors house. Great song. Thank you for this.

Haha… suckers.

funkydunkleman
      Participant

I just played the Sublime track on guitar and noticed a few oddities. It seems you have the note pitches going the opposite way throughout a lot of it. The main 3-note chords seem to do that, as if they they be reversed. I also recall the ending G to O slide doing that.

I thought the chart was well done, but notes on the guitar, bass, and 5-lane keys go low to high, left to right.

Just felt like pointing that out. Thanks for bringing more Sublime into the game.

C16
          I have went back and updated Give It Away and Where Is My Mind. They both now have CAT reductions, and unpitched harmonies. I made some corrections in the guitar track of Where Is My Mind, and tidied up the Give It Away guitar track.

Hey Towlie, did you run CAT reductions on Where is My Mind yourself? I want to know if I should take down the download link for the one I did if you did your own. No point in having two downloads for the same song.

MaybeTowelie
          Participant
            I just played the Sublime track on guitar and noticed a few oddities. It seems you have the note pitches going the opposite way throughout a lot of it. The main 3-note chords seem to do that, as if they they be reversed. I also recall the ending G to O slide doing that.

I thought the chart was well done, but notes on the guitar, bass, and 5-lane keys go low to high, left to right.

Just felt like pointing that out. Thanks for bringing more Sublime into the game.

Thanks for the feedback! When I get a chance ill go back through and correct that.

MaybeTowelie
            Participant
              I have went back and updated Give It Away and Where Is My Mind. They both now have CAT reductions, and unpitched harmonies. I made some corrections in the guitar track of Where Is My Mind, and tidied up the Give It Away guitar track.

Hey Towlie, did you run CAT reductions on Where is My Mind yourself? I want to know if I should take down the download link for the one I did if you did your own. No point in having two downloads for the same song.

Yes, I did run the CAT reductions on it. Thanks for putting up your version until I had a chance to update mine!

C16

Cool. I’ll take my version down and even replace it in my personal collection with yours. Thanks!

Any plans to pitch the vocals on it?

C16

I removed my CAT version and linked back to your thread with a note to update on vocals so everyone would know of your upgrades! Good work, dude!

MaybeTowelie
                  Participant

5/27/14 – The guitar and rhythm (charted to keys) parts were ripped straight from GH2. I charted the drums, bass, and unpitched vocals. CAT reductions. Enjoy!

Thanks for putting up Trogdor, one of my bandmates will be pretty excited to see it.

Spindoctor
                    Participant
                      5/27/14 – The guitar and rhythm (charted to keys) parts were ripped straight from GH2. I charted the drums, bass, and unpitched vocals. CAT reductions. Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/z2btn217dwwkkyc/TrogdorMT_rb3con

Good job Maybetowelie. :golfclap: this has been requested on my converts thread & I never got around to it.

TROGDOOOOOOORRRRRRR COMES IN THE NIIIIIIIIGHT!!

haha looking forward to that one. Anybody have Thunderhorse by Dethklok in RB? That was another fun one to play back in the day..

I said consummate v’s. Thank you, this is sweet.

TROGDOR!!! Burninating all the people!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 67 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button