Mar 28, 2014 – Images and Words, five tracks by previous artists

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

Blog post: March 28 – Images and Words full album and five C3 retrospective songs!

Use this thread to provide feedback on any of the following songs:

New! C3 Retrospective C01 5-pack

• Aerosmith – “Woman of the World” (ws54)
      • Culture Club – “I’ll Tumble 4 Ya” (farottone)
      • iwrestledabearonce – “The Cat’s Pajamas” (Gigakoops)
      • Rammstein – “Links 2-3-4” (RyanHYK)
      • Simple Plan – “Grow Up” (RyanHYK)

New! Images and Words (full album) (farottone)

• Dream Theater – “Pull Me Under”
      • Dream Theater – “Another Day”
      • Dream Theater – “Take the Time”
      • Dream Theater – “Surrounded”
      • Dream Theater – “Metropolis–Part I: “The Miracle and the Sleeper””
      • Dream Theater – “Under a Glass Moon”
      • Dream Theater – “Wait for Sleep”
      • Dream Theater – “Learning to Live”

Please use this thread for feedback and general discussion. To report a bug or other issue with these songs, visit the C3 Bug Tracker.

Thanks you very much for Images and Words!!

Ditg
      Participant

Agree with Arc7icMonkeys. Very nice addition to the library!!!

RavenShadow
        Participant

Thank you farotonne !

I can’t believe I can hear (and play) the final solo of Take the Time till the end ! I’ve always thought that the fadeout was so frustrating.

Holy Moly! This is one week, when I don’t have to carefully consider whether I’ll bother dragging my synth in front of the tv.

Also, I was supposed to use the weekend for learning some prog songs to play in an actual band, you monsters!

MrPrezident

Unfrickinbelievable. Much awaited album and much appreciated! Man this is going to be awesome to play.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
            MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Farottone
            Keymaster
              Thank you farotonne !

I can’t believe I can hear (and play) the final solo of Take the Time till the end ! I’ve always thought that the fadeout was so frustrating.

I have a hard time explaning my emotions going through the single tracks while authoring. It’s been an amazing, while impossibly time consuming, experience.

pksage
              Keymaster

Videos are now up. Sorry for the delay.

Farottone
                Keymaster

lowlander had to do the Images & Words video last night because I was horribly late, and he did an incredible job. And then pksage had to scramble to integrate it, and here we are. So, thanks guys!

TrojanNemo
                  Participant

Congrats on getting that monster out the door farottone. I know first hand how grueling it’s been for you, but surely it was worth it!

The question everyone wants to ask now is, any more full albums in the future? :dance:

soulkeeperx
                    Participant

Thank you so much for the DT songs! Looking forward to more in the future!

Sideshow
                      Participant

Holy mother of pearl…..a Dream Theater album. :wth: I thought maybe the 1st year anniversary week was going to have Dream Theater. Looking forward to playing that son of a #$%^!

I was looking at some of the songs, and I noticed some will have SR or FF. Other creators will have M or some other letters on their images too. I was wondering if someone could tell me what these meant, or link me to a place that explains what these mean? Thanks

Sideshow
                        Participant

Awesome to see Links 2-3-4 also. One of my favorite Rammstein tracks.

Gigakoops
                          Participant
                            I was looking at some of the songs, and I noticed some will have SR or FF. Other creators will have M or some other letters on their images too. I was wondering if someone could tell me what these meant, or link me to a place that explains what these mean? Thanks

These are content ratings, based on the lyrics of the songs.

FF = Family Friendly. This would mean there’s no content here parents should look out for if little kids are playing.

SR = Supervision Recommended. This means that the song either has some questionable themes, language, or both. Profanities such as “damn,” “ass,” “goddamn,” and sometimes “bitch” fall under this category.

M = Mature (HMX never uses the label, which makes it’s existance in the game’s code all the more intriguing). This means that this is essentially adults-only stuff. Either really graphic discriptions (such as most Cannibal Corpse songs) or strong language (“fuck,” “shit,” cunt,” all the fruity words you can think of) are present.

Now what is considered Family Friendly or Supervision Recommended differs from person to person, obviously. There are a lot of songs that are rated FF that I would put under SR personally, as well as many songs that are rated SR for reasons I personally find silly. But the reasons for an M rating, at least so far, has been pretty much obvious througout our run.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button