Magma not building song

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’ve finally finished my first real custom, and have it all put into MAGMA. all the info is in, I’m using a non-stem audio so I have it in backing and everything else as a muted audio, I entered in all the info, and when I click Build Song…nothing. No actual building of song, which makes me think I’m missing something. When I test my MIDI the log will take too long to finish and exit, which is the only thing I can think of that would prevent it from working. Anyone want to help me tackle this one?

That happened to me unless I saved the Magma project. Try saving it and see if that works.

TrojanNemo
    Participant
      and when I click Build Song…nothing. No actual building of song

Which version are you using?

That happened to me unless I saved the Magma project. Try saving it and see if that works.

Nope, any recent version of Magma: C3 Roks Edition will just save the project and then proceed to build the song.

Which version are you using?

c3 Roks Edition v3, I don’t think it has to do with the edition cause there was another custom I made first (as like a tutorial) and it worked fine.

TrojanNemo
      Participant

Here are some things that might prevent Magma from compiling:

1) No artist/band name

2) No song name

3) Project has never been saved before (you need to give it a file name, then it’ll save for you if there are unsaved changes at the time of compilation)

4) You haven’t given it a midi file

5) You haven’t enabled any instruments.

3) Project has never been saved before (you need to give it a file name, then it’ll save for you if there are unsaved changes at the time of compilation)

Alright thank you, this was the problem. Didn’t realize I had to save the magma thing. Now I can finally see the errors I’ve got :v:

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button