Mad Customs (10/28/19: King Diamond – Sleepless Nights, Updated Volbeat – Still Counting)

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 541 total)
  • Author
    naginalJJ
    Participant

It is most likely confusion on my part. If I am understanding you correctly, harmony one should be exactly same as vocals?

Not necessarily. Harmony 1 should be the lead singer’s part only while harm 2 and 3 should be backup

Freewaymad
      Participant

The question, is this the original? The answer is yes. I was not aware of another version. I charted this. The Romantics were signed with Nemperor records and distributed through CBS which is now Sony.

Freewaymad
        Participant

Not necessarily. Harmony 1 should be the lead singer’s part only while harm 2 and 3 should be backup

Okay, so harmony one is for the lead singer when singing harmonies only. Got it. I just left lead vocals on vocals only. Guess I got fixing to do, no problem.

Thanks

Freewaymad
          Participant

Thank you for all the comments on The Romantics.

Okay, so harmony one is for the lead singer when singing harmonies only. Got it. I just left lead vocals on vocals only. Guess I got fixing to do, no problem.

Thanks

Did you chart all yout harmonies that way or just U.D.O.?

Freewaymad
            Participant

Updated:

Fixed drum issue with kicks. Brought guitar and bass up to standards. Fixed bad notes in vocals and harmonies. Thanks to RyanHYK. Drummer animations match drummer Jimmy Marinos playing style. If you don’t have v3, you should update.

Enjoy,

Freewaymad
              Participant

Did you chart all yout harmonies that way or just U.D.O.?

I’ll have to see which ones I did correctly.

Hey thanks for the Romantics, and the updated Scorpions.

Could you just upload the CON files directly to mediafire instead of zipping them. There is hardly any space saving being compressed, and it just means additional steps for us to unpack them.

Hey I just checked and the file Scorpions_DSATT_FWMv2v6_rb3con has a song id of 1000000105 but it appears your other songs use an id like 1780400114

Freewaymad
                Participant

Hey thanks for the Romantics, and the updated Scorpions.

Could you just upload the CON files directly to mediafire instead of zipping them. There is hardly any space saving being compressed, and it just means additional steps for us to unpack them.

Sure…no problem.

Hey I just checked and the file Scorpions_DSATT_FWMv2v6_rb3con has a song id of 1000000105 but it appears your other songs use an id like 1780400114

????

Sure…no problem.

????

OK, your song “Scorpions – Don’t Stop At The Top” doesn’t have the same author ID as your other songs in the database. The forum profile has your ID, and you put that number into magma when compiling songs.Your ID maybe 7804 based on the other songs.

Freewaymad
                  Participant

OK, your song “Scorpions – Don’t Stop At The Top” doesn’t have the same author ID as your other songs in the database. The forum profile has your ID, and you put that number into magma when compiling songs.Your ID maybe 7804 based on the other songs.

I had trouble with this song, for some unknown reason, getting this to inject. If you notice, this is the only song where my letters “FWM” are at the end of the title and not at the beginning. That was one change I had to do. The other was changing the ID. I bumped up a few increments, and nothing, but when I just randomly went way up. Well, then it injected.

I had trouble with this song, for some unknown reason, getting this to inject. If you notice, this is the only song where my letters “FWM” are at the end of the title and not at the beginning. That was one change I had to do. The other was changing the ID. I bumped up a few increments, and nothing, but when I just randomly went way up. Well, then it injected.

You can also just change the song id using c3 contools. Just enter the number manually. Also magma has an INI file so you can manually change the starting/next number. I found this helpful when batch adding number ids to others songs in the very early days.

Freewaymad
                    Participant

Major Update:

Major overhaul to Guitar, Bass, and Keys. Re-worked Harmonies. They are now three part. Drum animations match Wild Mick Brown’s playing Style.

Major overhaul to Guitar and Bass.

Major overhaul to Guitar and Bass. Re-worked Harmonies.

Major overhaul to Guitar and Bass. Re-worked Harmonies.

If you don’t have these updates. You should get them.

Enjoy,

Freewaymad
                      Participant

You can also just change the song id using c3 contools. Just enter the number manually. Also magma has an INI file so you can manually change the starting/next number. I found this helpful when batch adding number ids to others songs in the very early days.

Thanks,

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 541 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button