Mad Customs (10/28/19: King Diamond – Sleepless Nights, Updated Volbeat – Still Counting)

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 541 total)
  • Author

What!?!????

So by virtue of simply enjoying Freewaymad’s customs, me and Housequake have been accomplices in ‘ILLEGAL’ activity?

(Turning to wife and muttering) “I just knew we shouldn’t have been hanging out with these damn ‘Black leather clad, spikes and chains sporting, long haired, metal headed headbangers’, they’re nothing but trouble and what if our ‘Home Owners Association’ gets wind of this…….”

We got nuthin’ but love for your labor of love, so you just keep on doing what you do, Mr. Mad! :cool:

Well spank my ass and call me Cindy. You’re quite right I never thanked Freemaymad originally.

Thanks Freemaymad really enjoyed “Here To Stay”, shame about “Still Counting” but oh well. Let’s hug and move on 😉

Freewaymad
    Participant

It’s all good. Love ’em or hate’em, but not forgotten. Distressed Ping, you’re alright. Thanks and thank you to all for the comments on the latest release.

To be honest, while I do appreciate all the work, I am pretty turned off by the 4 note chords too, I like custom charts to be similar to official charts

But I don’t mean to complain too much, especially when your choice of which songs to chart is so good!

Freewaymad
      Participant

I try not to chart 4-note chords very much, but in some cases, depending on the song and how the actual notes are, I think it does spice things up. I understand that’s not for everyone, and that’t okay. Thanks for the comments.

Freewaymad
        Participant

UPDATED:

Added practice session and venue. Fixed bad notes on vocals / harmonies, and minor fixes on drums. Please update to version three.

Enjoy,

Freewaymad
          Participant

Major update:

Fixed tempo map. Completely re-charted guitar, bass, and drums. Fixed bad notes on the vocals. Added practice session and venue.

Enjoy,

Freewaymad
            Participant

Just added:

These guys are just plain awesome at whatever they do. This is complete with practice session and venue.

Enjoy,

naginalJJ
              Participant

Woot for Stratovarius! Thanks!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Jonztu
                Participant

Ever since rhythm games became mainstream, I’ve wanted to play this. Thanks for making it possibe.

Jonztu
                  Participant

Damn phone. Double post

Alright!!!

My package from Amazon for the cervical neck brace I ordered came just in time!!!!

Seems like every time I play one of your customs, I end up hurting my head and neck from all the head banging.

I’m definitely gonna need the additional protection for Stratovarius (us seniors like to have a little fun now and then too ya know) THEY :rock: ROCK! Thanks again for another killer con, dude!

I will admit to never being very fond of Stratovarius, but if there was one song from them that I would want it would be Hunting High and Low. Always had a soft spot for it, especially that catchy chorus. Thanks for charting it.

Freewaymad
                    Participant

Thank you for all the comments. I had fun doing this one.

Freewaymad
                      Participant

Alright!!!

My package from Amazon for the cervical neck brace I ordered came just in time!!!!

Seems like every time I play one of your customs, I end up hurting my head and neck from all the head banging.

I’m definitely gonna need the additional protection for Stratovarius (us seniors like to have a little fun now and then too ya know) THEY :rock: ROCK! Thanks again for another killer con, dude!

Dude,

This is hilarious lol. Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 541 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button