Looking for someone with video editing skills

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone. I need some help with a project. I want to create a youtube page for my Rock band 3 band, Zombiefood. I need someone who is good at video editing, because I beyond suck at it. To explain briefly I want to treat them like a real band posting real shows. I want to do a podcast interview in parts so people can learn more about them. I have evolved this band from rock band 1. So far I have 2 shows captured and lots of ideas for more. The shows will have intros, the lead singer talking to the crowd, outfit changes and encores. I want to put in parts (kinda Easter eggs) for music fans to find. Such as introducing sad but true into that James has used live. (using his words) or playing Vicarious into Ænima which tool has done, or simply switching to green guitars to play Type o negative’s Black #1. I also want to give credit when ever possible to the authors of all the amazing customs that keep me coming back to this wonderful website everyday. If you want to help out / partner up or just want more details please let me know.

Thanks all

MrPrezident

I don’t have any advice for you but it sounds like fun! I wish you good luck on this very creative project.

Keeping the content Canadian since 2017!

SomeOldGuys: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/someoldguys
      MrPrezident: https://db.c3universe.com/songs/all/__user/MrPrezident

Thanks. I hope/think everyone here is gonna dig it.

TheSheepQueen
      Participant

Been doing montage since ~2009 and I’m starting to (almost) make it my job sooo… I guess I could try?

TheSheepQueen. thanks for the interest. email me at z0mbiefo0dvids@gmail.com and we can talk more.

really a bunch of Russian gibberish about samsung driver? not cool bro.

TheSheepQueen
        Participant

What? è.è

naginalJJ
          Participant

I think they think you sent them spam even though they posted their email address on a public forum so it literally could have been anyone

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

TheSheepQueen
            Participant

You leaked my secret identity, I actually am SPAM WOMAN

*POW* HOT SINGLES IN YOUR AREA!

*KABOOM* MAKE YOUR WEE-WEE BIGGER!

*KERSPLAT* WATCH YOUR FRIENDS IN THE SHOWER ON YOUR PHONE!

Sweet I would liketo sign up for#1 .

…..aannndd #2.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button