Looking for a California Gurls custom that supposedly already exists, but isn’t in the databases.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

As the title says, I’m trying to find a custom of California Gurls, by Katy Perry. I’ve seen a bunch of people on this forum claim it’s already a thing, but they provided no links, and it’s not in either database. Does anyone have this file?

I didn’t make this a song request because it apparently already exists according to multiple users, it’s just not in the databases. I’m slightly suspicious of people getting it confused with the already-existing custom of “California Girls” by the Beach Boys, though.

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/10328-emotionaldaisys-customs-the-ones-ive-done-enough-on/page-1

Pretty tough to find, had to search through every thread that had the words “Katy Perry” in it. I’d recommend doing searches like that to find old customs next time.

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/10328-emotionaldaisys-customs-the-ones-ive-done-enough-on/page-1

Pretty tough to find, had to search through every thread that had the words “Katy Perry” in it. I’d recommend doing searches like that to find old customs next time.

Thank you so much! Oddly enough, I did that before I posted this, but I wasn’t signed in at the time. Now that I am, I’m getting an entirely different set of results, which is likely why I missed it. Weird… glitch, maybe?

Thank you so much! Oddly enough, I did that before I posted this, but I wasn’t signed in at the time. Now that I am, I’m getting an entirely different set of results, which is likely why I missed it. Weird… glitch, maybe?

You have to start the search off the main homepage, not like a thread or something like that.

You have to start the search off the main homepage, not like a thread or something like that.

Ah found the problem, and it’s kind of ridiculous: “California Gurls” is never said in plain text a single time in the thread it’s actually in, only in the title of the widget. Should’ve done a more general KP search.

Either way, thanks for the help, a mod can lock/delete this thread now. I don’t see a way to do so on my end.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button