Jul 25, 2014 – Eleven movie songs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    You should thank me! :haw:

lmao I’m going to say thank you right now for what I assume is unintentionally being one of the most entertaining posters here.

I haven’t picked up any songs the past few weeks but this week is just amazing.Laid, That Thing You Do, DANGER ZONE, really just everything in this pack. I really hope you return to doing more famous songs from movies. Great job guys.

Incredible week, guys! 10/11 for me this week. I can’t even say what my favourite track this week is, as everything is awesome. Thank you very much authors, for what has to be one of the best weeks in a while! Love it!

I got 11/11 this week, nice job Everything is Awesome, Back in time and Laid Thanks for everyones hard work, and a lot of people respect what you do

Amazing week what could top this?

Spindoctor
    Participant

Good job this week C3 gang!!! Lots of good stuff in this release. :dance: :excited:

This week is much better!!! Awesome job guys!! Love Laid I have really been jamming the Better Than Ezra version lately.

Picked up I think 9 of the tracks. Great week, authors!

You should thank me! :haw:

lmao I’m going to say thank you right now for what I assume is unintentionally being one of the most entertaining posters here.

I know i’m unbelievably good at it and I think I may have crapped my pants from playing Slender: The Eight Pages and Slender: The Arrival too much. I also tell good Yo Mama jokes.

I wonder what we’re getting next week.

Hmmm.

funkydunkleman
      Participant

Since we have a pack from it, I figure I’d mention that Amazon.com has Last Action Hero on Blu-ray right now for just $5.19. Get it now before the price jumps back up!

Edit: Now $7.98.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button