[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author
    StackOverflow0x
    Participant

There’s sZHP if you really need it. But since you’re going way past the intended song limit, something might break somewhere.

zimbabwean
      Participant

Thanks Stack, much appreciated. Except I cannot seem to find an sZHP. No matter, like you say, I’m pushing my luck anyway.

StackOverflow0x
        Participant

It doesn’t exist, but I can make it if you absolutely need it.

zimbabwean
          Participant

The only reason I asked, is that somewhere I read there’s a 3000 song limit, so if you fill generations F&G, where do you go next? Or is that EVERY DLC plus F&G? I just figured nobody would like all genres, so they wouldn’t have got all the DLC? No worries, thanks anyways, having a ball, just didn’t want to have to start deleting, as that normally means a rebuild for me

Ruggy
            Participant

removed post

Farottone
              Keymaster

Ruggy has been suspended for a week. I’m gonna reiterate what I’ve said in the past and please pay attention everybody because it’s important: this thread is to help people play customs on the Wii. If you pirate original DLC we don’t want you here, it’s as simple as that. Go away. On the other hand, if you’re interested in playing customs and not pirated DLC we welcome you and Stack will help you as perfectly as he always does.

StackOverflow0x
                Participant

Swift, but I have to agree with farottone. I can’t possibly endorse such a task. Nor have I ever heard someone attempt such a thing. I will have to reiterate the point in the first post to stop others from making that mistake.

Hey any idea why enabling even 1 cheat for Rock Band 3 will cause the game to not start up? All my other games work fine when using cheats so I’m not sure what the issue is.

StackOverflow0x
                  Participant

Hey any idea why enabling even 1 cheat for Rock Band 3 will cause the game to not start up? All my other games work fine when using cheats so I’m not sure what the issue is.

Which cheat? Since you have to manually enter them unlike most other games, it lends itself to more problems.

Which cheat? Since you have to manually enter them unlike most other games, it lends itself to more problems.

Enabling any of the codes makes it not start up. I added them by going to properties, then Gecko Codes and edit config. They seem to work fine for everyone else so I have no clue what could be causing the issue.

FernandoMCH
                    Participant

mmmmm…did you try using another loader? you could try to enable a simple ocarina in another game to see if the problem is the loader, code, or the game itself, i dont think your console (ioses) could be the problem if the game botts normally wothout cheats. Try to look in the loader options and see if you can enable ¨VBI¨ cheat type.

Now, Stacks, please help me whit an issue im having, let me explain:

I managed to load customs on usb with usb loader gx, everything is fine, except when i choose a DLC song that has keys, the game stucks ¨LOADING¨ screen, with the icon animation, it doesnt get freeze (i know because the icon mentioned still moves) but just keeps stuck there.

It doesnt get stuck with customs and in game songs however, just dlc with piano in it as i said, for example if i choose to play a dlc with no keys, and any instruments, there is no problem, but if i choose a dlc with piano, it gets stuck with any instrument, even with piano and pro guitar…

The only solution i could find is to play an in-game song with pro keys during 30 seconds or more, then exit and play a dlc with pro keys and it stops getting stuck, after that i can choose any dlc song with keys with every instruments. It will be annoying to do that every time i boot the game, and a friend doesnt have keys so is a total problem for him…

StackOverflow0x
                      Participant

Enabling any of the codes makes it not start up. I added them by going to properties, then Gecko Codes and edit config. They seem to work fine for everyone else so I have no clue what could be causing the issue.

Sounds like you’re using the emulator. Are you coping the [Gecko] line at the top of the cheat list? Also keeping the $ symbols? And are cheats enabled in the emulator?

Now, Stacks, please help me whit an issue im having, let me explain:

I managed to load customs on usb with usb loader gx, everything is fine, except when i choose a DLC song that has keys, the game stucks ¨LOADING¨ screen, with the icon animation, it doesnt get freeze (i know because the icon mentioned still moves) but just keeps stuck there.

It doesnt get stuck with customs and in game songs however, just dlc with piano in it as i said, for example if i choose to play a dlc with no keys, and any instruments, there is no problem, but if i choose a dlc with piano, it gets stuck with any instrument, even with piano and pro guitar…

The only solution i could find is to play an in-game song with pro keys during 30 seconds or more, then exit and play a dlc with pro keys and it stops getting stuck, after that i can choose any dlc song with keys with every instruments. It will be annoying to do that every time i boot the game, and a friend doesnt have keys so is a total problem for him…

Never heard of this. In fact, it’s more common to hear the opposite. You’re saying your store-bought DLC doesn’t work when picking Keys or Pro Guitar, but customs do?

FernandoMCH
                        Participant

no, i mean with ANY instrument when picking a song that has keys on it, while DLC with no keys (NO PART message on keys/pro keys) can load without problems, picking any instruments.

Its weird, right? customs works,but dlc with keys stucks for some reason…

Sounds like you’re using the emulator. Are you coping the [Gecko] line at the top of the cheat list? Also keeping the $ symbols? And are cheats enabled in the emulator?

Whoops, guess I should have mentioned I was talking about the emulator :sweatdrop:

Yes to all your questions. I have run out of ideas for what could be causing the problem.

Ruggy
                          Participant

I wish to apologize about the last week post. Things aren’t gonna happen again, also I deleted everything and started to download the c3 customs. But I still have a question: Is the u8it packing size limit really 2GB like it’s written on the first post? I was trying to pack something like 700mb but the program crashes…

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 3,117 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button