[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author

So how do I do this? I put “0”s on all the “FF” at the bottom? Where do I begin?

StackOverflow0x
    Participant

From 226 to 262 should be all you need.

Just tried to zero what you said and now instead of loading 500 songs and looping, it now loads 31 songs and starts looping. And before it does this i get the “Unknown Error” message and then “SD Card Disabled” after telling me it wants to move Addon Content to the SD Card

For future reference, as I am already close to the 200 number is 255 the limit or can i keep going after that i could fine a solid answer; maybe I wasn’t looking in the right place.

StackOverflow0x
      Participant

Just tried to zero what you said and now instead of loading 500 songs and looping, it now loads 31 songs and starts looping. And before it does this i get the “Unknown Error” message and then “SD Card Disabled” after telling me it wants to move Addon Content to the SD Card

Well for starters, disable SD card mode in the emulator config. SD card doesn’t work for this.

For future reference, as I am already close to the 200 number is 255 the limit or can i keep going after that i could fine a solid answer; maybe I wasn’t looking in the right place.

For sZGE? That should go up to 500 I think. Pack more songs together if you haven’t been doing so already.

Im using the sZGE folder right now; all my songs are already numbered if I pack them together will i have to re number them?

StackOverflow0x
        Participant

Yeah, it’s kind of a tedious process right now, or you can just start adding songs back into folders where they’ll fit. You’ll still need to do a cache reset for these to read though. But you could end up doubling your free space this way.

Well for starters, disable SD card mode in the emulator config. SD card doesn’t work for this.

Oh, sorry. That was never mentioned in the tutorial to turn off SD Card Mode because thats turned on by default, i didnt know this. But anyways, I turned it off and yet, the same problem is happening, endless looping trying to load 30 or 500 songs but this time without the error message about the SD Card. Just goes straight into main menu and starts loading infinite songs. Do you know if there is something else I could be doing wrong?

And also, I would like to thank you for continuing your support for me on this. So, thank you very much, sir.

StackOverflow0x
          Participant

Tell me the full path of where you’re storing the DLC for this? It’s the only step that might still be wrong.

Tell me the full path of where you’re storing the DLC for this? It’s the only step that might still be wrong.

C:Usersfoxtrot08DocumentsDolphin EmulatorWiititle0010005735a4745content

Inside the folder are these contents as followed by the tutorial. And also as a reminder, I was using the “sZGE” pack that you recently uploaded for us.

StackOverflow0x
            Participant

Okay, take out the 00000026.app file and use the provided 00000001.app file from sZGE instead. That might fix it.

Okay, take out the 00000026.app file and use the provided 00000001.app file from sZGE instead. That might fix it.

Yep, just tried that too. The issue remains sadly.

Is there a limit to how many songs I can pack in a folder? For instance I added about 12 songs to a single folder is that too many? They are all under the 40mb and 400mb mark.

StackOverflow0x
              Participant

Yep, just tried that too. The issue remains sadly.

I don’t know what else could be wrong. Do you have any other ticket files in the 00010005 ticket folder?

Is there a limit to how many songs I can pack in a folder? For instance I added about 12 songs to a single folder is that too many? They are all under the 40mb and 400mb mark.

The meta folder can’t be more than 500 KB. The song folder can’t be more than 40 MB. This is true for BIN files on the SD card.

I don’t know what else could be wrong. Do you have any other ticket files in the 00010005 ticket folder?

Nope. Just the one that was provided. Well, if you have no idea what else could be the problem, then I suppose thats that. lol. But thank you for your help anyways.

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 3,117 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button