[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author
    StackOverflow0x
    Participant

Get the latest title.tmd I posted a few posts ago. The limit on it was 4 for testing but I raised it to 100.

As for the BINs not building issue from a post above. You’re not using hexadecimal for the second part of the folder name. I definitely thought the program checked for this. That’s why when 58 doesn’t get built, it’s because 0000003a follows, not 40. Correct all these mistakes and then it should work.

Many thanks friend got it to work. Used bulk rename utility and batch renamed them so easy.

Edit:Now when I start the game it says “Unknown error has occured.” Then it turns off sd mode.

StackOverflow0x
      Participant

I can’t say I’ve ever encountered that kind of error. It sounds like it could be a lot of things. You’ll just have to check over your SD card again.

It happened after I put the 112 in hex one on my sd card.

StackOverflow0x
        Participant

And does the problem go away if you remove that file? Can you skip that number?

imac007
          Participant
            Get the latest title.tmd I posted a few posts ago. The limit on it was 4 for testing but I raised it to 100.

Thanks…..that worked.

imac007
            Participant

Are the tools to make RBN songs still available….I mean making my own custom songs, not just what is available in the database.

StackOverflow0x
              Participant

Well like, how do you think everyone else gets by in the Other Customs section? Everything you need is already pinned.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6

I’m having a heck of a time trying to locate my console ID for ng_id.txt. I have a lot of purchased DLC songs on my SD card, but when I drag/drop anything on Wii Converter in C3 CON Tools, I get a “That’s not a valid file to drag/drop here” error. How else can I find it? My Wii has been softmodded for a long time. I have Homebrew and some apps in there, but I haven’t done any of that in a really long time. I basically got it softmodded so I could use a usb-loader, and forgot about it until now… (I’m running RB3 from disc though.)

Any help is appreciated! I think this is the last piece I need before I can start enjoying these incredible customs.

Thanks!

StackOverflow0x
                Participant

You have to drop it literally on the converter, not the button or the main window.

Then you should get an ng_id file from your DLC. After you do that, you should be able to build your own DLC. Since you have a USB loader, it should allow you to run the game with IOS 249 which is what you need anyways.

You have to drop it literally on the converter, not the button or the main window.

Then you should get an ng_id file from your DLC. After you do that, you should be able to build your own DLC. Since you have a USB loader, it should allow you to run the game with IOS 249 which is what you need anyways.

That did the trick. Thanks! I’m still not quite there though… I’m not getting any errors through the process (packing, resetting the cache, loading the game) and it took a long time to “refresh” my downloaded songs when I went into the game (I have 360 DLC between imports from previous games and actual DLC). However none of the three new songs show up in the game to play.

That did the trick. Thanks! I’m still not quite there though… I’m not getting any errors through the process (packing, resetting the cache, loading the game) and it took a long time to “refresh” my downloaded songs when I went into the game (I have 360 DLC between imports from previous games and actual DLC). However none of the three new songs show up in the game to play.

Actually, scratch that. I exited the game and went back in and got the “add on content cannot be found” error for those three songs.

StackOverflow0x
                  Participant

Are you getting the error only on the songs you’re packing? You shouldn’t have to reset the cache if you get that error, so the problem can still be corrected without spending so much time.

Are you getting the error only on the songs you’re packing? You shouldn’t have to reset the cache if you get that error, so the problem can still be corrected without spending so much time.

Yes. All my usual DLC is fine.

StackOverflow0x
                    Participant

Okay, is the Sanity Check from the program on the previous page reporting all correct?

Viewing 15 posts - 661 through 675 (of 3,117 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button