[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 3,001 through 3,015 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author
    alucardla
    Participant

The link doesn’t work for me.

Hi;

For me too.

Did someone have the wii version of the custom “beat it”?

I discovered mine is a converted Xbox file and freezes mid song.

Thanks!

Watashinotan
      Participant

Can anyone link the RB3 score saver please?

StackOverflow0x
        Participant

I’ve fixed the upload for the RB3 scores viewer.

http://dl.c3universe.com/5aa601a9510560.15275409

Regarding “Beat It”, the redirect links may be gone, but the files are still there. Here’s the link to that custom. I’m not sure what the best way to make these available to others again. These are basically unavailable to anyone anymore.

alucardla
          Participant

I’ve fixed the upload for the RB3 scores viewer.

http://dl.c3universe.com/5aa601a9510560.15275409

Regarding “Beat It”, the redirect links may be gone, but the files are still there. Here’s the link to that custom. I’m not sure what the best way to make these available to others again. These are basically unavailable to anyone anymore.

Thank you very much Stacks!

It’s so sad the wii versions are still unavailable just in the same moment I lost my HDD for customs bout a month ago…

Just trying to scavenge what I can from old links and some backups.

Just my luck!!

Hi Guys, i’m trying to convert the files to .BIN format with decimal number that are higher from 500 but the “packdlc” just don’t make the .BIN files.

Any solution?

StackOverflow0x
            Participant

Hi Guys, i’m trying to convert the files to .BIN format with decimal number that are higher from 500 but the “packdlc” just don’t make the .BIN files.

Any solution?

More than 500 isn’t supported. If you haven’t already, pack more content into one slot to save on slots. Or use a different content generation.

Anonymous
                I’m sure they’ve already asked this question here but the topic is already stuffed with pages so it would take a while for me to find the answer.
                in some songs the score is not saving when I come back to play, when I finish it stays there, but when leaving or turning off the console and returning to the setlist the songs are clean and with no rate. Why does it happen?

Song most likely does not have a valid song id (numerical only). song id is found in the dta file.

It could also be that your savegame is full of scores but I think the behavior is different (i.e. deleting your old scores to put the new ones in).

Anonymous

What’s wrong with animations for keys? in all the customs that I added to the library, playing in the keys part there is no animation whatsoever, the characters and the camera stand still, they do not simulate the show. Is it a bug or is it just the authors’ lack of interest in editing the animations?

Anonymous

I’m trying to get songs in sync: https://gitlab.com/HarvHouHacker/rock-band-3-wii-custom-songs/issues/4

What’s the best way to do this without editing the song?

You can’t.

If for whatever reason the song is not in sync you will have to bring the midi file and the audio in REAPER and align them and well, repack the song.

Also, speaking about official songs in here is not permitted, that includes the unfortunate situation of the wii with the first Rock Band title.

I updated the Wii version. Did you want the CON file for that too?

Stack, I know it’s been awhile, but I wanted to update you on my adventures with Fluttering Romance 2x Bass Pedal.

I finally hand-converted the CON because the Wii version froze upon loading on the main menu.

And, while the converted CON works, it stutters.

I’m not sure if I have the patience to Biink it, so I think I’ll finally put this thing to rest.

Thanks for all your help, regardless. If anything, this gives me more incentive to use Nemo’s “Cheat Song” as my default starting point of my customs library at sZFE 052 going forward.

Also, does the “Deploy Overdrive if Possible” cheat work with the “Auto Play” cheat?

And I also had an idea. I have no idea how you would implement this, but what if it were possible to add an Auto-RockBiink feature into the Wii Converter in C3 CON Tools? Like, if it detects multitracks at a certain quality range, auto-Biink would activate and perform audio reductions on the spot?

Anonymous

Also, speaking about official songs in here is not permitted, that includes the unfortunate situation of the wii with the first Rock Band title.

Ack! Well, all right then, but it seems like one should be able to talk about it, if one wanted to use songs from discs he purchased. Without selling or distributing them online, of course.

Unfortunately that is not my call.

imac007
                      Participant

Ok, so I’ve been rebuilding my song library by packing more than 1 song in each slot. I just recently noticed that in one

pack 3 out of 4 songs load into the game.

What could possibly be the problem. I’ve looked over the dta file and it looks the same as other packs. I haven’t tried to

load the song in question (Don’t Stop The Music by Rihanna) by itself. I’ll try that and see if it works, but in the meantime

anyone have any ideas?

thanks

just noticed that it has the same song id as Bruce Springsteen Born In The USA

Viewing 15 posts - 3,001 through 3,015 (of 3,117 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button