[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 2,356 through 2,370 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author

I load the disc through USB Loader GX and I am currently running cIOS249. It gives me the “cannot be restored error”

You mean IOS 249, what’s your cIOS?

Don’t those games already have concentration mode? I can’t promise this will happen considering it’s an entirely different game.

No sir, in those game no have concentration mode .

Ok sir I am really grateful if this can happen icon_biggrin.png

If need ram dump, i ready link it icon_biggrin.png

Reason i need that code, because i want playing with video like this (like Rockband 3)

http://i.imgur.com/IldjezP.jpg

imac007
    Participant

Hey StackOverflow0x is sZHE the latest generation? If so, how do I create a new generation. If not, where can I find the latest gen.

You know, knowing my luck, we probably missed something obvious, and we’ll all facepalm when it finally works. -_-

You mean IOS 249, what’s your cIOS?

I used d2x v6 to download cIOS 249 based off of IOS 56 or 58 I don’t remember

I used d2x v6 to download cIOS 249 based off of IOS 56 or 58 I don’t remember

What I did was download cios 249 based off 58 and customs did load after that.

SDHC supports now in new dolphin , what RawkSD work?

StackOverflow0x
      Participant

Hey StackOverflow0x is sZHE the latest generation? If so, how do I create a new generation. If not, where can I find the latest gen.

It is, yes. Using the same method I used to create sZGE and sZHE, an sZIE was not possible. I think this is something that RawkSD figured out all those years ago, but I was not able to figure it out. The game simply rejects any attempt at any other content generation for some reason.

You know, knowing my luck, we probably missed something obvious, and we’ll all facepalm when it finally works. -_-

Really running out of options here. When you installed the WADs for the content gens, did you install under IOS249? Did you also try uninstalling and reinstalling? Because that works sometimes. And if that still doesn’t, could you upload and send me your NAND dump in a PM? That might be the only thing that’s left to investigate.

Really running out of options here. When you installed the WADs for the content gens, did you install under IOS249? Did you also try uninstalling and reinstalling? Because that works sometimes. And if that still doesn’t, could you upload and send me your NAND dump in a PM? That might be the only thing that’s left to investigate.

How would I install the WADs under 249 specifically? What would I uninstall and reinstall

How would I install the WADs under 249 specifically? What would I uninstall and reinstall

Mine automatically installs under 249, but usually when installing a wad it gives you an option or installs it on the ios you’re on.

thanks StackOverflow0x for all the cheat codes

https://pastebin.com/4WkWne3C

btw how i do get Licensing-Conflicted Songs ?

also is it possible to add wii u mic suport through cheat codes?

its a great usb mic,worked on just dance 2017,the voice

thanks StackOverflow0x

Also, I forgot to ask, to uninstall a WAD, is it just an option in the installer? WiiMod, right?

Also, I forgot to ask, to uninstall a WAD, is it just an option in the installer? WiiMod, right?

yeah it should be, what are you using to install the wad?

I tried uninstalling and installing sZFE but I still get the error…is there a special way I should title the customs? I have about 80 or so official DLC so should I name my customs accordingly?

I tried uninstalling and installing sZFE but I still get the error…is there a special way I should title the customs? I have about 80 or so official DLC so should I name my customs accordingly?

Taken from OP “If you’re getting a “Content cannot be restored” error, this usually occurs because either the _song folder may be missing, or the _meta folder is not structured properly.”

​So basically what I think is happening here is the structure is not what it’s supposed to be. Make sure that in your DTA file the path is the correct one (For both generation and the slot you’re using), and that of course the file names are the correct ones.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,356 through 2,370 (of 3,117 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button