[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 2,101 through 2,115 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author

Yes, i checked that bevor posting here. It’s version 3.9.8

That’s weird. How are you doing it? I just select all the meta folders and drag in the merge tool. Maybe if you select both folders it does the process two times? If not then I have no idea; you should forward the bug to the c3 CON tools thread.

Yes i selected both folders.

Now i did it like you said, selecting only the meta folders and it works like a charm.

So the error was on my side. Thanks for your help.

So I’m trying to figure out how to be able to use my drums and mic on my game. I am using usb loader gx.

Also In the process of trying to figure this out, I went into the settings of the usb loader and switched the Iso but now I can’t play any custom songs even when I switched it back to the original 249 iso. It says that there is something on the Wii that it needs to download but says there is an error and turns off sd card function.

If I could get some help on both of these issues it would really be appreciated.

imac007
    Participant

Quick question…what’s the latest content generation? I’m up to sZHE..is there anything newer and if not is there a way to build one myself?

spiralshadow123
      Participant

I’m trying to use Dolphin for recording and I’m running into a couple issues. First of all, whenever I use the built-in video recorder (“Dump Frames”) the game menus become super slow and the audio becomes distorted. The audio distortion continues when I’m in a song, but isn’t as severe. Initially thought this must be some CPU issue but I checked my CPU stats and they weren’t any higher than usual. When I disable Dump Frames everything works fine again.

After giving up on the video recording I decided to test out if the Gecko code for Concentration Mode works, and I find that it only works about 20% of the time. I’ve tested it with several different songs, both on-disc and custom, and even when testing the same song multiple times it just chooses random times to actually work, otherwise displaying the venue as normal.

Can anyone help me out with these two issues?

I use OBS to record Dolphin. OBS sometimes have problems hooking to dolphin when using game capture but restarting dolphin and OBS usually fix the issue.

Concentration mode only triggers when the video venues triggers; to make them trigger all the time turn on All-Instruments Mode in-game.

The cheat doesn’t seem to work online even if playing online triggers the video venues all the time.

spiralshadow123
        Participant

That did the trick, thank you! I actually didn’t need All-Instruments mode, but I instead enabled the “Video Venues Always Appear” cheat. And I’ll try out OBS.

StackOverflow0x
          Participant

OBS works well. The Xbox Game DVR on Windows 10 also seems to work quite well for me. Here’s a recent example of mine showing the quality you can get.

Since it’s very CPU-dependent, you can also try toggling the “Store EFB Copies to Texture” option. If you see a big speed increase on the menu, then try to record with that setting. However, if characters try to load when it’s fast like that, then they will load with no textures. The trick is to let it load when it’s slow, then toggle the setting back for faster speed.

And of course, if you don’t care about the venue at all, then Concentration Mode will get you the best performance and you don’t need to mess with any EFB Texture option tricks.

Would it be possible to have/find a Gecko code for auto-drum kick? My kick broke recently and I can’t seem to find a code that does this

Thanks for all tutorial , i like playing rockband 3 + video clip

I have question, how to add custom song in rockband 2 wii dolphin emulator

Thanks for all tutorial , i like playing rockband 3 + video clip

I have question, how to add custom song in rockband 2 wii dolphin emulator

Exact same way as RB3; but in old generations only; I’d use sZAE for it. Also; I don’t think the songs will load if they are RB3 format; you will need to re-work the song to make it in RB2 format.

Exact same way as RB3; but in old generations only; I’d use sZAE for it. Also; I don’t think the songs will load if they are RB3 format; you will need to re-work the song to make it in RB2 format.

Can you make tutorial how do it?

Rockband 2 too difficult for me. i want playing Rockband 2 because its feature “versus local multiplayer” not exist in Rockband 3

Go to the scorehero’s Rock Band section and in the software section of the forums there’s a thread about RB2 customs (which is quite old). I suggest you begin there.

There is also a few customs in the database here that has RB2 versions due to xbox RB2 being able to play online, you can use those to study the RB2 format.

Go to the scorehero’s Rock Band section and in the software section of the forums there’s a thread about RB2 customs (which is quite old). I suggest you begin there.

There is also a few customs in the database here that has RB2 versions due to xbox RB2 being able to play online, you can use those to study the RB2 format.

This?

http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1039

Can you link that thread , I do not find it.

Viewing 15 posts - 2,101 through 2,115 (of 3,117 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button