[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author

Do wii u common keys work?

StackOverflow0x
    Participant

Guys, for tickets in Dolphin, you just unflag the bits for slots you don’t need. Since I’m always using it for testing I just flag the first 6 bits or so and it will only load what I need quickly.

Guys, for tickets in Dolphin, you just unflag the bits for slots you don’t need. Since I’m always using it for testing I just flag the first 6 bits or so and it will only load what I need quickly.

How do you do that? I’m a bit of a hex noob…

Do wii u common keys work?

I’m not sure; are they WiiU common-key or vWii common-key? If they are vWii common-key I don’t see why not.

I have another problem, packdlc.bat isn’t making bin files anymore. It worked for the first three songs but now it’ll generate a file called 0000000.bin then quickly delete it.

Make sure the batch file (.bat) is programmed to actually pack the ones you want. I think Stack made a tool for that? You can always write the .bat file manually; it’s easy. If you’re wondering how to make it; good way would be to redownload an untouched DLC packer (fresh) and look at how the bat file is built.

Stack; I was wondering if it was possible (and not too hard/time consuming) to make a gecko cheat code to hide greyed songs when playing online; it’s getting messy with 4k+ songs… Pro guitar/bass does it automatically; so in theory it should be possible…

Last question, how would i make a pack of songs in one slot?

Use the wii converter in the C3 CON tools; it has a song merger.

StackOverflow0x
      Participant

Stack; I was wondering if it was possible (and not too hard/time consuming) to make a gecko cheat code to hide greyed songs when playing online; it’s getting messy with 4k+ songs… Pro guitar/bass does it automatically; so in theory it should be possible…

I’d need to figure out how to hide 1-lighter songs first. That seems simpler to do.

I have another problem, packdlc.bat isn’t making bin files anymore. It worked for the first three songs but now it’ll generate a file called 0000000.bin then quickly delete it.

Have you tried this tool? And if it’s failing, what does it say is the problem?

Thanks for considering; I was also wondering how would I go about unflagging bits in a ticket? I really don’t understand how flagging works; even after googling the thing. (Looking for a way to do it programmatically; using Python if possible)

imac007
        Participant

Hey Stack, I downloaded your RB3SaveScoresViewer pgm. But I don’t know what file I should be loading.

Please let me know which file, and where to find it thanks.

bbsrtrain
          Participant

Hey everyone, I went searching but wasnt sure if I could find the answer I was looking for. I finally hit the 1000 cap and I got the message in game. Now I’m not using an emulator, i’m running the game off the disc in the system from Neogamma. How do I bypass the cap?

Hey Stack, I downloaded your RB3SaveScoresViewer pgm. But I don’t know what file I should be loading.

Please let me know which file, and where to find it thanks.

I don’t know if you can use a SD card save; but you can browse your NAND to title0010000535a4245data and the savegame game is band3.dat

Hey everyone, I went searching but wasnt sure if I could find the answer I was looking for. I finally hit the 1000 cap and I got the message in game. Now I’m not using an emulator, i’m running the game off the disc in the system from Neogamma. How do I bypass the cap?

I don’t know if Neogamma can use gecko cheat; you might have to use another loader. Basically look at the first post; there’s a list of cheat; use the max song limit is 3000 cheat. Cheat might be different to load under different loader; so you should google how to use gecko cheats on the loader of your choice. To be sure the cheat works you can try loading the Fast Startup cheat alone; you’ll know it works because it will skip all the splash logos at the start (harmonix; etc).

imac007
            Participant

I don’t know if you can use a SD card save; but you can browse your NAND to title0010000535a4245data and the savegame game is band3.dat

Thanks I’ll try that.

I tried but I get an error. Does it work when you have more than the 1000 song limit.

I used an old band3.dat with about 500 songs and it worked fine, but not with my 1100 songs.

I don’t know if Neogamma can use gecko cheat; you might have to use another loader. Basically look at the first post; there’s a list of cheat; use the max song limit is 3000 cheat. Cheat might be different to load under different loader; so you should google how to use gecko cheats on the loader of your choice. To be sure the cheat works you can try loading the Fast Startup cheat alone; you’ll know it works because it will skip all the splash logos at the start (harmonix; etc).

I have confirmed that Stack’s gecko cheat for Max songs is 3000 works in Neogamma. I’m currently at above 1300.

Give me a moment and I can link you to the code and details that worked for me.

EDIT: Here we go. My definitive Neogamma guide from August 1st 2015, complete with the Max Songs 3000 cheat and enabling such. Hope this helps: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/14630-how-to-playing-customs-on-wii/?p=119551

bbsrtrain
              Participant

I have confirmed that Stack’s gecko cheat for Max songs is 3000 works in Neogamma. I’m currently at above 1300.

Give me a moment and I can link you to the code and details that worked for me.

EDIT: Here we go. My definitive Neogamma guide from August 1st 2015, complete with the Max Songs 3000 cheat and enabling such. Hope this helps: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/14630-how-to-playing-customs-on-wii/?p=119551

Alright Sin, I have the Cheat Manager and Code Downloader in my folders but I couldnt find the Rock Band 3 txt in there so I copied and pasted it from the post and made the txt file.the three codes pop up and I hit + to activate them. I tried the Fast Startup and it says:

/txtcodes/SZBE69.txt

[sZBE69] Rock Band 3

Scan Item List…

$Fast Startup…[OK]

/codes/SZBE69.gct can not open! Press any key exit.

Now I’m guessing that the codes haven’t been made to work since all it really lets me do is exit out without saving anything. Any idea what I can do to get the gct file to be made??

Viewing 15 posts - 1,996 through 2,010 (of 3,117 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button