[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 1,741 through 1,755 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author

Nope, It’s supposed to be common-key without ANY extension. To be sure go into windows’s folder option and check the option to show extension, and delete it. (So instead of common-key.bin, it’ll be common-key)

I’m having trouble with loading customs on Dolphin. I’ve followed the tutorial exactly. I do not get the loading bar when I launch the game. Here are a few screenshots that might show the problem.

StackOverflow0x
    Participant

Did you include the ticket folder and its files? Those go in the root Wii directory.

snoopy329
      Participant

So StackOverflowOx, any idea what could be causing my issue? Maybe I missed a step in the conversion?

imac007
        Participant

Ok, finally got my cache reset using fstoolbox. Thanks for everyone’s input on this matter.

pumpkinpie
          Participant

so just getting around to trying this and I see a step that says you need to use some official DLC.

If I don’t have one am I screwed ?

Can you even get DLC on the wii anymore ? I have never bought anything on the wii before.

As far as I know the wii shop channel still works, so you’d be able to purchase/enter a wii points card to buy songs for RB3 from the music store.

pumpkinpie
            Participant

can you go online and buy on a modded wii ?

imac007
              Participant

can you go online and buy on a modded wii ?

Yes

StackOverflow0x
                Participant

Okay, new, experimental, ASM cheats to hopefully solve issues some people may have had with the video venue and concentration mode cheats.

$Always Video Venues v2
                  042280A4 C03A0000

$Never Video Venues v2
                  042280A0 C3FA0000
                  042280A4 C03A0000

$Concentration Mode v2
                  042282AC 3C608000

Just like last time, don’t combine “always” with “never”, obviously. This should even work in All Instruments Mode to force a venue. Somehow, the only way the old version of the Concentration Mode cheat worked was by setting some invalid venue randomly, and when that happens, there’s no vignette (band setup transition) or venue for that matter. It also would randomly show the online loading screen. This should consistently get you to the loading screen and show a black background, and really quickly.

There’s also band-on-video background, which may or may not be in this game.

snoopy329
                  Participant

So stackOverFlow, I can’t be helped then? You haven’t replied to my posts. I have no idea why some songs work and some don’t in the same bin file after converting the con files. Please?

StackOverflow0x
                    Participant

So stackOverFlow, I can’t be helped then? You haven’t replied to my posts. I have no idea why some songs work and some don’t in the same bin file after converting the con files. Please?

Is this for non-C3 customs you’re converting? What version of C3 CON Tools are you using?

snoopy329
                      Participant

Is this for non-C3 customs you’re converting? What version of C3 CON Tools are you using?

These are for customs I obtain here at customcreators.com. The C3 version I have is 2.5.1.

imac007
                        Participant

Alright, what’s going on here?

I’m having a problem with “Come & Get It” by Selena Gomez.

Converted con to wii, loaded into RB3.

Song loads, but does not show up in listing.

Why????????

alucardla
                          Participant

Hi,

Update on my problem…

I obtained 920 scores. Then no more scores are saved. I think I got the limit. Every time I play a song another one deletes its score.I don’t really care that much for this, i know some customs tend to loose scores. But the official ones worries me a little because I can’t get the achievement you win “having 750 songs and played them all”. The thing is, some of the scores that don’t disappear are from customs, and custom songs’ scores don’t count to the achievement!

I’m trapped! :tinfoil:

Viewing 15 posts - 1,741 through 1,755 (of 3,117 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button