[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 1,681 through 1,695 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author

Managed to get the game up and running on Dolphin with my old Wii save file too, however, concentration mode is giving me issues,the Video Venues Always Appear code doesn’t seem to be having any effect for me, so half the time the venue loads, if I go into all instruments mode I get no background as desired.

Here is the cheat i’m using

Video Venues Always Appear

04CB91F0 3F800000

Looks like we are having the same issue.

Dolphin is about to need its own thread… lol

pumpkinpie
    Participant

for those using dolphin – are you using or able to use the wireless drums with cymbal add-ons ?

I cant figure out how to get them connected and working in game

You won’t be able to use them using emulated drums (they are emulating GH drums). Only way to get them to work will be using this kind of manipulation through the WII MPA http://www.howtogeek.com/79988/turn-a-gamepad-into-a-midi-controller-to-use-with-audio-software/

If they are wii drums though, use the method for the wiiu gamecube conctroller adapter and it will work.

FernandoMCH
      Participant

u have to place clean cache in this directory:

title0010000535a4245data

then open wiixplorer, enable nand write, and copy “title” folder where the clean cache is, and paste in the root of the vwii nand,it will even ask you if you want to overwrite vwii nand cache, do it!

imac007
        Participant

u have to place clean cache in this directory:

title0010000535a4245data

then open wiixplorer, enable nand write, and copy “title” folder where the clean cache is, and paste in the root of the vwii nand,it will even ask you if you want to overwrite vwii nand cache, do it!

I’m pretty sure, that’s what I’ve tried, but I’ll try it again.

Thanks

OK, I tried it again. Still same message, “failed to copy some items”.

Dumped nand just to see, and the cache wasn’t cleared.

It’s not a big deal. Like I said before, I don’t know why the songs are being updated, so I’m not sure if the cache needs to be cleared for the updates or not.

snoopy329
          Participant

Snapshot of your folder and contents of your batch file should do.

Sorry for the wait. So here is the link to the images of my packing folder and my packdlc.bat file: https://justpaste.it/uyma

alucardla
            Participant

HI Stacks, I’m running in a trouble. I have my bought DLC along with customs and they are working very well, but, when I started to play a lot of songs(around 400+) some scores are lost. I mean scores for original DLC not the custom because i know some customs without ID lose its score sometimes when refreshing MSTORE file. My preocupations started when scores for my bought original DLC began to lost scores. May I do something to repair this??? Or am I doing something wrong to make it happen ? Thank you for your help, everytime I’m grateful for your priceless advices.

StackOverflow0x
              Participant

Sorry for the wait. So here is the link to the images of my packing folder and my packdlc.bat file: https://justpaste.it/uyma

What’s the folder look like? So far that looks okay. Though this slot naming thing seems like it could get confusing for you.

HI Stacks, I’m running in a trouble. I have my bought DLC along with customs and they are working very well, but, when I started to play a lot of songs(around 400+) some scores are lost. I mean scores for original DLC not the custom because i know some customs without ID lose its score sometimes when refreshing MSTORE file. My preocupations started when scores for my bought original DLC began to lost scores. May I do something to repair this??? Or am I doing something wrong to make it happen ? Thank you for your help, everytime I’m grateful for your priceless advices.

The theory is scores are lost at 1000 unique scores. Maybe there actually is a lower threshold? It doesn’t matter where the scores are coming. If they’re being saved at some point, they may not be getting erased. You can post your save if you’d like me to see where the scores are and if you really are out of room.

1k unique scores, so if I played every songs on every instruments, I would only be allowed for roughly 200 songs that has scores saved? Am I understanding this right? lol

snoopy329
                Participant

What’s the folder look like? So far that looks okay. Though this slot naming thing seems like it could get confusing for you.

Hmm… I just checked the link and the snapshot of the packing folder is there. Did you mean the actual song and meta folders? I actually like my system of naming the folder. Is there a simpler or better way?

StackOverflow0x
                  Participant

Hmm… I just checked the link and the snapshot of the packing folder is there. Did you mean the actual song and meta folders? I actually like my system of naming the folder. Is there a simpler or better way?

Oh, I see it now. I must have missed it earlier.

The concern I’d have with the naming though is you have 3 numbers to keep track of that way and you have no way of knowing what’s inside any of them unless you’re using my really incomplete DLC packing/manager thing.

So, is the original problem that you only want to pack 108 and 109? Everything else looks okay.

For those of you having problems with the Unblock License-Conflicted Songs on a real console, I think I may know why. And a better fix could just be this simple code which hopefully skips the check for those blocked songs.

041d205c 38600000

See if that works. I only tried it on one song in emulator.

alucardla
                    Participant

The theory is scores are lost at 1000 unique scores. Maybe there actually is a lower threshold? It doesn’t matter where the scores are coming. If they’re being saved at some point, they may not be getting erased. You can post your save if you’d like me to see where the scores are and if you really are out of room.

I’ll try upload my save in short time, thank you .

snoopy329
                      Participant

Oh, I see it now. I must have missed it earlier.

The concern I’d have with the naming though is you have 3 numbers to keep track of that way and you have no way of knowing what’s inside any of them unless you’re using my really incomplete DLC packing/manager thing.

So, is the original problem that you only want to pack 108 and 109? Everything else looks okay.

Yeah, I just want to pack 108 and 109 but for whatever reason it creates bin 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 and 113. ???

If I try to create bin 110 and 111 then it also creates 112 and 113???

StackOverflow0x
                        Participant

Yeah, I just want to pack 108 and 109 but for whatever reason it creates bin 108, 109, 110, 111, 112 and 113. ???

If I try to create bin 110 and 111 then it also creates 112 and 113???

It’s that second number after 108 in the wadpacker line. You’re telling it to do 200 more wads after it.

Minor update: People who were having issues with RockBiink and making bink files – problem solved. You need QuickTime lol. But also, there was a problem with the arguments when using binkc, which is the newest version most people probably use. A fix for that is coming soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,681 through 1,695 (of 3,117 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                        Back to top button