How to calculate my energy expenditure?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    karol
    Participant

Hi everyone! I started doing fitness and I’m trying to understand how to calculate my calories correctly. You know, I’m wondering how to know how many calories I need per day. I’ve heard of TDEE, but I don’t quite understand what it is. Can you explain? How does it help in training and nutrition? I would like to achieve good results, but I don’t know where to start. How to calculate TDEE correctly?

teo
      Participant

TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) is the amount of calories you burn per day. You can use the tdee calculator. It takes into account your age, gender, weight, height and level of physical activity. Enter this data and you will receive information about your daily energy expenditure. This will allow you to determine how many calories you need to consume to achieve your goals. If you want to lose weight, you need to create a calorie deficit. To gain weight, you need to consume more calories than you burn. Eat a balanced diet, including proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.

Vans
        Participant

It is also important to drink enough water. I noticed that my energy levels improved when I started monitoring my diet. The TDEE calculator is very convenient and easy to use. I advise everyone to try it. The main thing is to remember that change takes time. Do not despair if the results do not come instantly. The main thing is to be consistent and follow your plan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button