Heavily Censored releases.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lifeismusic5
    Participant

How many of you guys also get aggravated when you go to play a song from a HMX released chart & the lyrics include tons of swear words so it just isn’t fun to play because of it being very heavily censored? I get it, it’s rated T, but censoring words like Damn, Ass or other not so offensive words kind of bothers me. I’m sure I can’t be the only one who noticed.

Atruejedi
      Participant

The extreme censorship of Sir Psycho Sexy by the Red Hot Chili Peppers actively irritates me.

akaisenshi
        Participant

Both Lamb of God songs irritate me having what seems like half the chorus censored.

lifeismusic5
          Participant

The extreme censorship of Sir Psycho Sexy by the Red Hot Chili Peppers actively irritates me.

Mod Edit: Link removed

Night & day difference between censored & uncensored, this fixes it. Wonderful charter updated it giving it uncensored lyrics over the censored.

lifeismusic5
            Participant

Both Lamb of God songs irritate me having what seems like half the chorus censored.

That’s to be expected, it’s the same with Green Days F.O.D. (abbreviation of Fuck off and Die).

Bansheeflyer

Do not post links to songs previously made official DLC.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘Heavily Censored releases.’ is closed to new replies.
              Back to top button