Guido’s Customs : BILLY TALENT / Leave Them All Behind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 149 total)
  • Author

Please add your customs to the database.

All done….

mb1nightmare
    Participant

Thanks for “Congregation” and “Outside”!

like you needed another Foos track …

The bass and guitar are not of any particular appeal in this song, the drum track alone was worth the effort, so here it is…

samjjones
      Participant

Nice choice. I’ve seen a lot of requests for “Iris”.

Has anyone been able to download Iris? Clicking the download button at the link below does nothing for me using Chrome and Internet Explorer.

https://app.box.com/s/4kexkfemi57tohi515pykjrnn02nx0xd

Sideshow
        Participant

Has anyone been able to download Iris? Clicking the download button at the link below does nothing for me using Chrome and Internet Explorer.

https://app.box.com/s/4kexkfemi57tohi515pykjrnn02nx0xd

It worked yesterday but it appears his page is down right now.

It just so happens that not only has my website host gone down, but With all the recent activity having posted all my efforts to the c3 database, The ensuing downloads had exceeded my monthly quota of bandwidth with the cloud host too… Now switched to media fire, so you should be able to download from the Customs database on this site.

My RB3 customs page may take a little longer to get back up and running….

Hetz
          Participant

Thank you very much for Iris!

Iris is great but the guitar solo need to be completed just fixed and make a v2 of Iris with that and the song will be perfect! Keep Rockin! :c00l:

Iris is great but the guitar solo need to be completed just fixed and make a v2 of Iris with that and the song will be perfect! Keep Rockin! :c00l:

Can you elaborate…. ‘completed’/ ‘just fixed’.. which is it… ?

Please be more specific in where you think this track needs attention… (.’x’..mins ‘y’ secs…), I will then have a look to fine tune if I see there are omissions….

Well to be more specific the song Iris needs a guitar solo part thats all. Thanks for the Foo Fighters songs Guido! Keep Rockin! :c00l:

TomGuy
            Participant

Dear Rosemary is one of my favorites from Wasting Light. Been waiting for this for a long time. Can’t wait to play it!

Guido you’re killing it! Any chance for harmonies on cheer up boys or dear rosemary?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 149 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button