Guido’s Customs : BILLY TALENT / Leave Them All Behind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    mneilan
    Blocked

would love madonna material girl on guitar (if song has no guitar then bass)

Material Girl is 80’s Electronic Pop no guitar or bass to be heard!.. the ‘electronic bassline’ could be authored reasonably easily I guess but would this appeal to many…? I dont know…. I did that song specifically because I like the tempo and beat… if I find a spare minute to get the tab down for Bass I will do so…. thanks for your interest in my customs…

You may be right about my ISP blocking the website. I can’t download those songs unless I create a account with BOX but they won’t send me a confirmation email. What a bunch of bull.

Agreed, PM me your email address and I will send the files to you. Your address will of course be treated in full confidence if you dont like passing your email to ‘unknown recipients’!

Sideshow
      Participant

A fellow forum member was kind enough to share your releases with me. Rock On!

Sit tight – one and all!

I have another great ‘Foos’ track from Sonic Highways that I am presently working on … should be done by the end of the week… ‘Yeah!’

samjjones
        Participant
          Material Girl is 80’s Electronic Pop no guitar or bass to be heard!.. the ‘electronic bassline’ could be authored reasonably easily I guess but would this appeal to many…? I dont know…. I did that song specifically because I like the tempo and beat… if I find a spare minute to get the tab down for Bass I will do so…. thanks for your interest in my customs…

Madonna is one of the biggest pop stars in history. I’m pretty sure that whatever you chose to release from her would be downloaded and enjoyed by many.

No guitar, but yeah…making the electronic bassline playable by bass would be cool. Bass, synth/keys, drums, and two vocal parts (the Madonna lead part, and the robot voice guy who says the “LIV-ING IN A MATER-I-AL WORLD” in the chorus would be really neat and would be a fun duet at parties.

i hope it’s I Am A River or In the Clear.

Jokeman : Regretably it ain’t…

‘Outside’ alongside ‘Congregation’ – the best tunes on the album.. I may do one or two others in due course…

Enjoy!

just played some of outside. The super fast hi-hat sections are not charted correctly. It’s played on the ride and it’s much fewer notes. My advice is to watch some drum covers of it.

Yes.. you are right.. in fact I had made a mental note to correct this … but in my rush to get this posted and enjoy the remainder of my anniversary last night without annoying the other half too much I had overlooked that. Thanks for pointing it out.. I have now posted an updated version ….

Thanks for the advice… but I always watch drum covers to assist in the authoring process. Sometimes the complexity of the track is such that you have little choice.

revised chart plays a lot better on drums. Thanks! The only thing I thought i heard was that the open hi-hats i thought are played with bass drum in a few spots. I also featured your song on my customs of the week songs. Check it out here!

I have further refined a few areas in ‘Outside’ by the Foo Fighters, where there were excessive bass pedal hits.

New version in the usual place..Thanks

I have updated the fast drum fill near to the end of ‘Congregation’ by the Foos, an updated version of this file is also in the usual place (my Showcase link below… )

This should now be a little more playable than my previous version and this specific fill is based on Colm Dowlings’ interpretation which can be found on Youtube…

Here’s another song I have been meaning to author for some time… (hope it gets the recognition it deserves, having been overshadowed on the ‘Get Born’ debut album by the equally excellent tracks : Are You Gonna Be My Girl and Cold Hard Bitch…)

Enjoy.

(As always, any comments for refining any specific areas are of course welcome).

naginalJJ
          Participant

Sweet thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 149 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button