Guido’s Customs : BILLY TALENT / Leave Them All Behind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 149 total)
  • Author

You are too quick! Having realised just as I posted… now correct..

thanks man. I’ll give it a quick whirl today and let you know. Any chance we’d get harmonies on the slash track?

I will pencil it in.. but I am of course keen to get the ‘basics’ mastered as best I can before moving to the more advanced stuff!

OK – here is my latest creation…The Scorpions latest single, which in my opinion is an excellent return to form :

SCORPIONS : We Built This House

Finished after some weeks trying to get the drum sequence down as best I can…Enjoy!

FOO FIGHTERS : Congregation

If anyone knows they can do a better job of the drum fill directly after Dave Grohl does his ‘Step into the liiiiggghhttttt….. ‘ screech… let me know..

Agreed, on Expert : currently it is messy and quite unplayable (for me at least), but this was my best interpretation having slowed the sequence down to 1/10th speed and worked through many many times… rightly or wrongly… what you see here is the result of this analysis.

… Another Scorpions track now available (no bass though)…..

Sideshow
    Participant

Can’t seem to download your newest songs released.

Can you elaborate a little more…

Click the link or visit my homepage(http://www.thethomaspad.co.uk), … the links from there do work.. have just tried them..

Sideshow
      Participant

I get an endless looping of “connecting……” Never get to a page to download.

i was able to download it and play it no problem. the drums look pretty good i am not sure about that end fill though

No… prev. mentioned … neither am i !

I did spend some time watching cover videos ,slowing the audio down real slow.. but its bl*dy hard to discern…

As I have mentioned, I would appreciate it if anyone is able to lend an educated ear and advise what the likely sequence would be and I will update the project file accordingly….

:confused:

Dont know why that would be…. I can email the files to you if you wish (dont know if your host imposes any email file size limits on you…?) ….. let me know which ones you want and PM me your email address…

Cheers

Sideshow
        Participant

:confused:

Dont know why that would be…. I can email the files to you if you wish (dont know if your host imposes any email file size limits on you…?) ….. let me know which ones you want and PM me your email address…

Cheers

Its strange how the earlier songs you posted work just fine but the last two songs I can’t even get to a download page. Maybe if you upload to dropbox or mediafire there won’t be problems.

Given that others arent having the same issues as you – I can only assume there is some issue with your Internet hosting provider and respectfully, I cant be doing with opening other online storage accounts with either Mediafire or Dropbox ….. sorry.

However, try the following URLs that are BOX links directly to the files concerned…

FOO FIGHTERS – Congregation

https://app.box.com/files/0/f/292753042 … 0228576679

SCORPIONS – Hard Rockin the Place

https://app.box.com/files/0/f/292753042 … 0244581105

Let me know how you get on….

Sideshow
          Participant

You may be right about my ISP blocking the website. I can’t download those songs unless I create a account with BOX but they won’t send me a confirmation email. What a bunch of bull.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 149 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button