Guido’s Customs : BILLY TALENT / Leave Them All Behind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 136 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Author

Later this week I will be updating the Bowie track… a fellow author graciously offered to add (Keys + Pro Keys), to China Girl which will be finished shortly.

As soon as this is done, I will update this thread and link in the ‘Customs’ database.

Great song, China girl. My only comment is on vocals to remove the punctuation, male it hard to read with all the commas etc.

Great song, China girl. My only comment is on vocals to remove the punctuation, male it hard to read with all the commas etc.

Thanks for your comment – schoolboy error, I forgot to run the C3 tools to remove punctuation. The soon to be updated file will not have the punctuation …

SuD
    Participant

THANKS for all your hard work! “China Girl” is a dream! =)

now, is your “Happy Hour” custom the debut for Housemartins on RB? love this song as well! and… I understand you made this song because is one of your favorites from 80s… isn’t “Build” one of your favorites too? =P

Hello All – currently working on …

Biffy Clyro – Bubbles (gulp…!)

Scorpions – The Scratch

Hello All – currently working on …

Biffy Clyro – Bubbles (gulp…!)

Scorpions – The Scratch

===================================

Excuse the reference to Bowie that was an earlier custom I did – I have reused this thread to save creating a new one… but wasnt able to recall how to change the thread title itself… (which I used to do when I was more familiar with this site…) Any suggestions on how to do this appreciated…! Thanks

The instrumental section of Bubbles is really tying me up in knots – I have spent a couple of hours on this section alone this evening and I am making no progress – is anyone able to help please…? I must have the time singature in this area wrong… the drum sequence I have mapped exactly to the audio – but the visualiser grid looks wrong and doesnt correslate as it should … whatever it is, it is escaping me.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks

Shroud
      Participant

Later this week I will be updating the Bowie track… a fellow author graciously offered to add (Keys + Pro Keys), to China Girl which will be finished shortly.

As soon as this is done, I will update this thread and link in the ‘Customs’ database.

Was ProKeys ever added to China Girl?

Was ProKeys ever added to China Girl?

No it never was… I had other things going on at that time and didnt get around to it. I have only returned since ‘Lockdown’.

Did you want to add them…?

Shroud
        Participant

but wasnt able to recall how to change the thread title itself… (which I used to do when I was more familiar with this site…) Any suggestions on how to do this appreciated…! Thanks

Uhm… are using a mobile phone? In that case you need to scroll down and click the “Full version” button, then Edit the first post and you should be able to change the title also. I just did the same on one of my threads.

Used both pc and phoned in full version went to first post, but no option to change main thread title.. ?

Also tried overwriting the text of the thread too but it’s not editable

Shroud
          Participant

Used both pc and phoned in full version went to first post, but no option to change main thread title.. ?

Also tried overwriting the text of the thread too but it’s not editable

That’s weird…

On a PC: goto your first post, click “Edit” and then click on the “Use Full Editor” button below the post content editable area.

On a mobile: starting from the mobile version of the website, just click “Edit” button on your first post… the title should be editable even without switching to Full Version

These definitely work for me!

That’s weird…

On a PC: goto your first post, click “Edit” and then click on the “Use Full Editor” button below the post content editable area.

On a mobile: starting from the mobile version of the website, just click “Edit” button on your first post… the title should be editable even without switching to Full Version

These definitely work for me!

Ahh.. Use Full Editor.. thats how I did it.. thank you

Currently working on another Billy Talent song.. ‘Leave Them All Behind’ …

Viewing 14 posts - 136 through 149 (of 149 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button