Guido’s Customs : BILLY TALENT / Leave Them All Behind

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
  • Author

Hi All
    I have three songs which are my first ‘most polished’ efforts to offer for your amusement and positive review please.
    They are not the finished article and I am hopeful that if some of you can offer specific advice on areas of each that may need tweaking I would be happy to hear from you.
    Also I have used the Cat tools to generate the lower level difficulties in all cases. I havent modified these so, some levels are the same as one another…

SLASH : World On Fire
    This was a challenge authoring this (….with hindsight perhaps not the best song to attempt as my third effort!)
    I know the guitar is not 100% and the riff at the end of this song is missing – but I had no clear idea how to complete it

ANGELS & AIRWAVES : Love Like Rockets

Rather a long intro on this song, but a highly pleasing drum sequence

LOWER THAN ATLANTIS : EMILY (respect to DoNotPassGo – for big help with Tempo Map)

Great fun on all instrument tracks.

(if anyone fancies having a go at modding any of the above with a view to improving, PM me and I will forward a link for the project files)

Cheers

dang why are your visualizer images so large?

TrojanNemo
    Participant

Good question. They’re also not hosted on Imgur, which is peculiar.

I am partially sighted, but thanks for the jibe… Whats peculiar… who is imgur anyway…..?

TrojanNemo
      Participant

Nobody is making fun here. It is unusual because Visualizer images have a set dimension and people have now seen probably 2000 images made with Visualizer, all the same exact size. So it’s weird and interesting that yours are larger. Imgur is the image hosting service that Visualizer uploads the images to. But instead it looks like you saved the image locally and then uploaded to that other hosting site instead of using Visualizers built-in upload option.

So it’s weird. That’s all.

I used another source for uploading images purely as this was what was recommended by another user of this forum. In their response to my query on how to get embed images they mentioned they use http://postimage.org/

I only asked for advice from others because I was unable to upload the pictures to my shared volume and ref. the URL from there for some unknown reason…. so that is what I used and this is how they came out.

I had no idea the Visualiser tool uploads files to Imgur site directly… will take another look…

OK – I have found the upload feature with the Visualiser – well handy! So great to have learnt something new.

As you can see I have changed the image files to be less obtrusive. For how long are the image files hosted on the Imgur site for….?

Oddbrother
        Participant
          For how long are the image files hosted on the Imgur site for….?

“As long as images are getting at least 1 view every 6 months, they will stick around forever. After that, your image may be removed to create more space for newer images.†–Imgur FAQs

can’t wait to try these songs when i get home especially world on fire:)

World on Fire seems way undercharted on drums.

World on Fire seems way undercharted on drums.

Surprised that you think the DRUMS of all the instruments is undercharted as that is the instrument I am most comfortable with charting… and was most confident it is accurately charted.

Respectfully, if you are a C3 author yourself..perhaps you would like to ‘correct’ the Reaper file where you think it is lacking ..? Let me know via PM if interested.

Thanks for your comment.

i’m not an author in the slightest, just seemed like from listening to the song and playing the drums especially the intro seemed undercharged. My only advice is to look at some transcriptions of the song for drums. Hope that helps!

Jokeman23

Thanks for the tip – you were right. I have gone back over the Slash title and recharted (original link has been updated) – there were some fairly major omissions. It should be more accurate now, let me know!

Thanks for highlighting.

I dont seem to be getting as many reviews as I had hoped… Now this thread is here may as well use it to post some of my other creations. Feel free to comment if you wish….enjoy!

Note : DRUMS only.

Prompted by her recent ‘fall’ (PR stunt… really…?), on the Brits(check out YouTube if you missed it) … here is my custom creation for Material Girl, Madonna. It is pure coincidence that C3 Creators have another Madonna offering (Like a Prayer) available for download on the Blog…..!

How come the year is set to 2015 for Material Girl?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 149 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button