Green Day Songs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    RongoIK
    Participant

You can convert these by installing EOF and opening using feedback import option, then clicking save and presto you have your charts.

I have a problem. Can eof files play on Rock Band 3? Can I convert them to RBA?

Ewden56
      Participant

Actually, no. EoF files are project files from EoF. The “notes.mid” files you put in REAPER and you build a new midi file that has everything you need in it and you run it through Magma to build the songs. I would check the tutorials on this site, they’re more in depth and helpful. After that, if theres any other questions, you can message me.

RongoIK
        Participant

Actually, no. EoF files are project files from EoF. The “notes.mid” files you put in REAPER and you build a new midi file that has everything you need in it and you run it through Magma to build the songs. I would check the tutorials on this site, they’re more in depth and helpful. After that, if theres any other questions, you can message me.

Thanks that helps a lot! I’m excited! Do you have links for the tutorials or can I have keywords to search for?

beard216
          Participant

I’m actually working on this. :o

RongoIK
            Participant

I’m actually working on this. :o

Haha noice.

petergaveglia
              Participant

Do you have the Misery files at all? I would love to chart keys for this

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button