Ghost – Square Hammer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Would love to see this song, and possibly others from the new EP charted, but Meliora still doesn’t have many tracks done and I suppose that should take priority, however I would still really love to see this song eventually.

manta
    Participant

Every Ghost song needs to be a custom.

Every Ghost song needs to be a custom.

Fair enough, man. At least all of Opus Eponymous and Meliora.

manta
      Participant

Fair enough, man. At least all of Opus Eponymous and Meliora.

I’m wanting He Is the most.

Ehh. After I finish my currently in-progress Born of Osiris 6-pack (you can see progress in the google doc at my wip thread), I’ll do a Ghost 3-pack, which will be this song, He Is, and maybe Elizabeth.

They will have at least G/B/D/K, but I will do vocals and PK if I can figure it out without too much trouble.

murlatok
        Participant

There are lots of Ghost songs charted on ScoreHero. I can provide links for the chart or at ;east someone can take a look at thse charts and maybe convert them to RB.

bbsrtrain
          Participant

I’m up for helping making some Ghost stuff.

God damn these guys have exploded in popularity. I remember seeing them opening for Opeth/Mastodon live back in 2012 and nobody at the venue knew who they were.

YellowMoon
            Participant

Opus Eponymous and Infestissumam needs full band album asap. Id love to play songs like Prime Mover, Elizabeth, Depth of Satan’s Eyes, and Per Aspera Ad Inferi on drums and guitar. Someone did Ritual and Secular haze and thats it as for full band. I think someone did body and blood but its guitar only

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button