funkydunkleman’s Customs (3/15) – AC/DC – Crabsody in Blue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    Sid Kafizz
    Participant

Cool! If Trinidad (or any other Money stuff) ever happens – great! If not, I still have such a huge RB backlog that I’ll probably never catch up with it all.

And I’d just like to say that I always watch for your stuff. You seem to do pretty good work (I have fun playing it, anyway), and your taste in what you chart matches my own fairly solidly. Thanks for all the hard work.

funkydunkleman
      Participant

A week after being released as a single, and less than a day after the

premieres, I give you the second single of their soon to be released album.

Pretty cut and dry on everything but lead guitar. Ang does have two solos here though.

This track may be updated slightly in the future, since not a lot of tabs have come out yet, but I think it turned out pretty well given the lack of tablature I had to base it off of.

Also – all of my tracks now are cache wipe-proof. Re-download any of the links on the front page and they should work.

That’s all for now. Stay tuned for a re-release later this week of a rough cut of mine that will have pitched vocals added.

AJFOne23
        Participant

Thanks for The Eddie Money track. Never heard it but I enjoyed it. My favorite aspect of rock band is discovering new music.

Wonderful as always, funky! You da man!

funkydunkleman
          Participant

Here it is ladies and gents, the #1 song on the Billboard Hot 100 right now…

If you haven’t seen the very popular

Obviously vocals are the focal point of the song. I got them from watching someone play them on piano on youtube. I think they turned out pretty damn well. I wish I could have included harmonies, but let’s not get too greedy.

Guitar consists of acoustic guitar and I want to say bells? Bass is nothing special, but drums aren’t too bad.

Enjoy!

EDIT: New version up at the time of this edit. Minor fixes to drums.

CrazyCanuck
            Participant

You just made the girlfriends daughter very happy. Thank you, sir.

TheThief
              Participant

Wow you’re quick, this will be hit with the gals whenever I throw a little rockband get together again.

funkydunkleman
                Participant
                  Wow you’re quick

This song was incredibly simple once I finished vocals. I may need to give credit to two others that helped out big time with this song, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.

questionmark
                  Participant

As always, thanks for more T Swift! Big hit with my girls.

thats awesome to have this so quickly well done!

L-O-K-I
                    Participant

CANT WAIT for the whole Rock or Bust album!!

L-O-K-I
                      Participant

Btw, funky.. i have to give you major props. I’m not an expert player, I stay on medium, and the fact you do all songs on medium, really makes my computer and guitar worth it!

Also, an essential GEORGE THOROGOOD album would be the best thing ever!!

funkydunkleman
                        Participant

Who says German’s aren’t fun to sing along with?

My recently released rough cut now has complete German vocals courtesy of user Jimi369, who was kind enough to add them. Don’t thank me, thank him. He did a kick-aß job on this.

Nyxyxylyth
                          Participant

Devil vocals? My guess would be 3-dot. What’s so hard?

kobras
                            Participant

Thank you (you and Jimi369) for “99 luftballons”.

I hope for vocals for Suspension without suspense by No doubt and for The wire by Haim

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 859 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Back to top button