Foo Fighters

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Any chance e could get dear rosemary? Last song i am dying to get from wasting light!

GanonMetroid
    Participant

The one Foo Fighters song that I always wished made it to one of these games and never did is Low. Blows my mind that nobody even talks about it.

I’ve got no plans to chart it, so if someone else wants to, go for it.

Oh, and there’s always this:

The one Foo Fighters song that I always wished made it to one of these games and never did is Low. Blows my mind that nobody even talks about it.

I’ve got no plans to chart it, so if someone else wants to, go for it.

Oh, and there’s always this:

I’ve always enjoyed Low. No immediate plans to chart it, but if I was going to do any of theirs, it’d be that one.

Would love to see i am a river, outside and feast and the famine, congregation and in the clear.

Can you guys add more songs from the Foo Fighters like Congregation, Resolve, In Your Honor, Big Me, Summer’s Time, and more from their newer album Sonic Highways. Much would be appreciated, thank you.

Walk is already available as DLC. Please check if a song is available as DLC or in the C3 database before requesting -Nightmare Lyra

Yeah there is a bunch of songs but many of them are for drums only and plus on the new database there is only “No Way Back” and yeah I just saw that “Walk” was a dlc item. And also the download is broken for the songs on the old database.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button