Ed Tanguy’s Customs- Happy Love Day!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    xzeldax3
    Participant

Wow, it is so weird to see RB3 videos in 60 fps on YouTube now. Thanks for doing preview videos!

“God Gave Rock & Roll To You II” was such an awesome surprise, I absolutely love this song. I was just 12 yrs old when my parents took me to Madison Square Garden to see KISS way back in 1979 and I’ve probably seen them 25 more times since. They are THE reason I fell in love with music in the first place and also why I learned to play the guitar (an instrument in which Steve Vai rules over as a god in his own right). Thank you so much to Ed Tanguy and to all the customs authors for continuing to “give rock & roll to everyone.”

EdTanguy
      Participant

Love seeing all these kinds of messages, and i’m sorry i don’t pump out the tunes as fast as others, but be assured, i’m always working on stuff… you’ll definitely see a valentine’s – related release, but for now, i’m glad to have a capture device to record some of my own preview videos, instead of asking others xD

as a test, i’ve recorded:

This is just how i play casually, but i’ll do some full band videos for new releases when they’re ready

EdTanguy
        Participant

Everyone thought it was over, but it isn’t yet! more RB3 DLC!!!! If it becomes more regular, I may stop because I’m not here to compete with Harmonix obviously, just keep the game fresh for everyone.. So this song was almost done, and i thought it was worth finishing up very quickly.

I did a full band preview video, but my playing sucked because it’s like midnight and I am worn out.

EDIT: I should mention this track features THE JOE SATRIANI On backing vocals.. inorite

(I saw some errors in the video, these have been fixed in the _con)

TheOreo
          Participant

Hoooo living in New Zealand this is going to go down a STORM. Thanks Ed!

Thanks for this great song, had to look for it on youtube, it was a OMG THAT SONG!

Saludos!

Sid Kafizz
            Participant

Wonderful song choice! Thank you!

This is pretty great. The past few days, I’ve been going “Man, I’ve got a few Australian bands I like, songs I’ve been working on/need to finish by them, who else is from there?” Remembered Crowded House last night. Thanks for working on it.

Hetz
              Participant

Awesome choice!! Love, Don’t Dream It’s Over. Hope “Something So Strong” by Crowded House comes one day to RB.

Budokagamer
                Participant

thank u ed tanguy for such nice songs… but can you convert don’t dream its over for phase shift? I love that song and my c3 tools dont make the work!!! thanks

Budokagamer
                  Participant

don’t make the job. sorry

SuD
                    Participant

my family love it! actually, this song has a special meaning for me and my wife, it was the song from our first dance back in 93! =P THANK you very much!

Awesome job Bro…

Thanks.

Beautiful bassline in Don’t dream it’s over – Crowded House.

a real pleasure to play this song!

Thank you, thank you, thank you

mcatrn
                      Participant

Beautiful. Awesome, awesome song choice. Thanks, Ed!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 190 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Back to top button