Does anyone know ExileLord

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I don’t have a way to make customs (Reaper doesn’t work properly) and I am asking for help. I will like someone that is willing to help me chart some songs that I will post. These are Guitar Hero (Clone Hero) customs by ExileLord and I would like someone to make these in Rock Band 3. I will love the help. I would like both the guitar and bass parts. I do not have Rock Band 2 or a way to put songs in Rock Band 2

Soulless —>

Soulless 2 —>

Soulless 3 —>

Hollow —>

Again, you do not have to do this, but I will appreciate it. Thank You in advance.

You can convert the file in the download link of the first video with C3 CON Tools to play it in Rock Band 3. The second video’s files have to be adjusted before they can be compiled in Magma. That’s a good way to get into making customs, if you’re willing to invest some time.

You can convert the file in the download link of the first video with C3 CON Tools to play it in Rock Band 3. The second video’s files have to be adjusted before they can be compiled in Magma. That’s a good way to get into making customs, if you’re willing to invest some time.

I but what about the third and fourth

I but what about the third and fourth

If you can find download links containing a .mid or .chart file, there are ways to get those into Rock Band. Again, it will require learning a bit, but most of the hard work is already done.

If you can find download links containing a .mid or .chart file, there are ways to get those into Rock Band. Again, it will require learning a bit, but most of the hard work is already done.

I was originally asking for someone to do it for me sense I know that some people (like what you are doing) will just tell me to do it myself without a clear explanation on how to for certain things

I was originally asking for someone to do it for me sense I know that some people (like what you are doing) will just tell me to do it myself without a clear explanation on how to for certain things

You can try to figure out the same way most of us did – by reading the myriad of tutorials available. They are for authoring from start to finish, but you’ll figure out which steps are relevant for your needs. If you get stuck, people will help you out, if you show you’ve put in some effort at least.

You can try to figure out the same way most of us did – by reading the myriad of tutorials available. They are for authoring from start to finish, but you’ll figure out which steps are relevant for your needs. If you get stuck, people will help you out, if you show you’ve put in some effort at least.

I said before in the post, I can’t use reaper so what do I do? Have people try to give me help with something that doesn’t work? This is why I am asking for others to do this for me sense I can’t do it on my own.

Also with Soulless, It did work but it isn’t popping up.

Anonymous

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74LCsbOSInATXFqZkh3aTYwY2M/edit?usp=sharing

Here’s Hollow, which was converted by DivineSmooof. He didn’t have it on the database, but it was in his customs thread.

Raphael Goulart
      Participant

AugustoDoidin converted a few of these to challenge me to play these on drums; I just rejected his challenge because I like my arms and I dislike pain. Still, here it is:
        Soulless 2

Soulless 3

also Soulless 4 because why not

I didn’t test these, so I can’t guarantee they are 100% accurate (or even that they work), but they probably do, I trust AugustoDoidin’s work.

AugustoDoidin converted a few of these to challenge me to play these on drums; I just rejected his challenge because I like my arms and I dislike pain. Still, here it is:

Soulless 2

Soulless 3

also Soulless 4 because why not

I didn’t test these, so I can’t guarantee they are 100% accurate (or even that they work), but they probably do, I trust AugustoDoidin’s work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74LCsbOSInATXFqZkh3aTYwY2M/edit?usp=sharing

Here’s Hollow, which was converted by DivineSmooof. He didn’t have it on the database, but it was in his customs thread.

Thanks to you both

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button