Dec 5, 2014 – Electric Six 3-pack and “Hysteria”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    pksage
    Keymaster

Blog post: December 5, 2014 – Electric Six 3-pack and Def Leppard’s “Hysteria”!

Use this thread to provide feedback on any of the following songs:

New! Electric Six C01 3-pack

• Electric Six – “Dance Commander” (MiltoniusPrime and pksage)
      • Electric Six – “Danger! High Voltage” (non_zero, pksage, and Nunchuck)
      • Electric Six – “Down at McDonnelzzz” (Gigakoops and pksage)

New! Singles

• Def Leppard – “Hysteria” (Lowlander)

Fixes uploaded in the last week to previous C3 releases:

• Röyksopp – “Poor Leno”: Fixed tempo map bug from v2 (does not affect users with v1)

Please use this thread for feedback and general discussion. To report a bug or other issue with these songs, visit the C3 Bug Tracker.

Thanks for Hysteria :cool:

Hysteria! :excited:

When I first saw the title I was hoping for full album but it’s a great start!

Lowlander2
      Participant
        Hysteria! :excited:

When I first saw the title I was hoping for full album but it’s a great start!

Yeah, the basic answer is “we’ll see”. I do love that album; I’m one of the relative few who prefers Hysteria to Pyromania, and the album wholesale wouldn’t be mega-mega-hard to chart, with the exception of this insignificant little deep cut from the album called Love Bites. That alone’s kind of stopping me. If Nyx/Sage wasn’t okay with doing keys, I’d have a hell of a time doing it myself.

I fully expect to do more Def Leppard, though.

Hetz
        Participant

Thank you for Hysteria! Great song and an awesome album. I do hope for the full album someday, or at least the hits: Armageddon It, Love Bites, Rocket, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Animal. I know there are live versions of the last two, but they pale in comparison to the studio versions.

Just played through everything, and it was a great week! Love that we got more Electric Six! Awesome picks. Thanks once again for all your hard work, authors!

Thanks for Hysteria. Very awesome to have another Def Leppard song to sing/harmonize on during Rock Band Saturdays.

One thing, I just downloaded it and opened it up to give it a unique song id so that I don’t lose scores and saw that it had no song id listed. Not sure if that will cause problems for people or not.

Thanks again.

TrojanNemo
          Participant
            One thing, I just downloaded it and opened it up to give it a unique song id so that I don’t lose scores and saw that it had no song id listed. Not sure if that will cause problems for people or not.

Great, another bug in Magma. They should cut the programmer’s salary in half. Lowlander’s going to have to recompile and upload that song.

i must obey the dance commander

i must obey the dance commander

ALRIGHT

Lowlander2
            Participant

Great, another bug in Magma. They should cut the programmer’s salary in half. Lowlander’s going to have to recompile and upload that song.

Done and done. No idea what happened.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Back to top button